Exhibitionists meet here!
By Titfreak
Nice pics debonair. Love her smile.. and for the record, I'd love to see her titties. :)

Leggs and I just got back home from several days in the Gulf area. We went out to JB three times. It was a complete ghost town two of the times(made it easy for us to get naked and have some fun..) and we saw a few people walking back in the last time. And damn it was hot...
By nakedfisherman
Damn it, I was out there Sat. too and must have missed you guys. Met a camping couple out there that were very nice.
Other than them, there were no other campers unless they came in after 5pm or so.
Water clarity is very good, water is vary warm.
By debonair
nakedfisherman wrote:Damn it, I was out there Sat. too and must have missed you guys. Met a camping couple out there that were very nice.
Other than them, there were no other campers unless they came in after 5pm or so.

was the couple right by the sign?
By nakedfisherman
debonair wrote:
nakedfisherman wrote:Damn it, I was out there Sat. too and must have missed you guys. Met a camping couple out there that were very nice.

was the couple right by the sign?
I would say they were in between the camping sign and the next post to the east (G post).
By nakedfisherman
Titfreak wrote:last week...
That dark grey spot on the post between your awesome set of boobies is where the park service painted over the previous VW mark.
I wonder how long the new one will last, LOL.
By Titfreak
debonair wrote:
hey how did u upload that pic?
I clicked on Upload Attachment and then Browse. Pretty much self explanatory from there..
By Titfreak
nakedfisherman wrote:
That dark grey spot on the post between your awesome set of boobies is where the park service painted over the previous VW mark.
I wonder how long the new one will last, LOL.
Yeah, I have pics from the painted over mark too. It seems that this last one has been there for a few months.. I guess we'll see how much longer it lasts now that it's posted here. Oh.. but that might imply that the park service folks watch this thread. Nevermind. 8-)

Btw, I still think it'd be great if there were more tittage posted from JB.
By ANNIENDON
Perhaps it was not the rangers who painted over the logo but a good samaratin that wants to preserve the morals of all.....hmm, but then that would mean the good samaritan knows what that logo means. Food for thought.
By sfcouple49
Great shot Titfreak, as always. We can't get enough of pics of your Leggs - head to toe, she's gorgeous. This thread is the only beach action still alive on this nearly deserted site. We left coasties appreciate it. If we get to FL in our travels, JB is on our itinerary.

Hello to AnnieDon - your roadtrip videos and pics got us hooked on the old VW more than a decade ago. Glad you two are still rocking the sexy adventures.

(now let's see if this comment clears the moderators before October. haha)
TnL
By Titfreak
beachguy60 wrote:Hey guys and gals, I'm back. I might run down there today and check out things. This is usually a slow time but you never know.
So, where've you been?
By Titfreak
Sounds like it's pretty quiet down there right now..

We're headed down Sunday for another week. Maybe it'll be cool enough to spend some real time out there.
By Titfreak
nakedfisherman wrote:You going to be on the beach Sunday or on the road Sunday?
We'll be on the road Sunday. Sounds like we're going to miss some great weather Sat/Sun though.
By popeyemorgan
Went out on Saturday to JB and not very crowded for such a nice day, even though it was windy. Spent part of the day between I and H and ran into a few other nude people on their boats and the beach. Had a good spot down at the cross over and had a family show up with kids so we had to move out to the sand bar and anchor.

Was hoping for a more exciting end to the season but can't complain when you have had as much fun on JB as we have. Headed back to Tampa and we will see everyone again in the spring.

Nakedfisherman, sorry we kept missing you.

Anniedon, Debonair, Titfreak, would love to have met all of you. Maybe next year...
By debonair
popeyemorgan wrote:Went out on Saturday to JB and not very crowded for such a nice day, even though it was windy. Spent part of the day between I and H and ran into a few other nude people on their boats and the beach. Had a good spot down at the cross over and had a family show up with kids so we had to move out to the sand bar and anchor.

Was hoping for a more exciting end to the season but can't complain when you have had as much fun on JB as we have. Headed back to Tampa and we will see everyone again in the spring.

Nakedfisherman, sorry we kept missing you.

Anniedon, Debonair, Titfreak, would love to have met all of you. Maybe next year...

yes! Maybe next year!
By heartwood
Titfreak - how's the week at JB going? Your wife is one of the sexiest most delicious woman on this site. Hope you'll post a few of her from this beach trip. TY for sharing her!
By ndbeachcpl
We were out at JB the last two days, between marker I and J. Super quiet, with only one couple in sight on Wednesday, and not a soul on Thursday. Both days were overcast until about 1pm, then beautiful the rest of the day. Breezy, but not enough to be any problem. One more day tomorrow, then the weather goes to crap for days and days.
By Titfreak
We just returned from a week in the Gulf.. went out to JB a few times.
The two of us had some good fun but saw very few others out there.
We didn't see anyone we know, and the few we did see didn't come close enough to speak.
By ndbeachcpl
This weekend was kind of a bust. Cloudy and windy all day Saturday, and rain all day Sunday. Feh. More forecast for most of this week, with great weather next weekend. We'll hope better days during the week, before we get too pale.
By Sir
We were down there saturday,wife flashed her tit to an older guy with binoculers. I figured it was one of the regulars from here.

We are planning to head back and camp at the end of october for more fun. :)
By Titfreak
debonair wrote:me and a friend were out there and had a great time last week didn't see anyone really.
She's cute! Nice smile and lovely little titties.

It's great to see someone else post pics from out there. :)
By Sir
We are planning to camp there by the end of October, the last week. We'll be looking to give shows and who knows, may be more :twisted:
By nakedfisherman
The black flies might be bad with the north wind Saturday. Hopefully not too bad.
Will give it a try tomorrow too. Maybe Sunday as well as the weather is suppose to be a bit better.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]