Exhibitionists meet here!
By Nudeone
Leaving today for Sturgis! Any others VWs gonna be there? Let's get together and post some rally pics!
By Thinker
Sure wish I could see a pic or 2 of one of my co-workers who goes there with her hubby. She was good looking.
By mandadees
You should go Thinker. Go with friends who ride regularly and get into the whole experience. it sounds like a great bucket list idea! ;)
By mandadees
You riding bitch? Hahahaha!

Daytona bike week might be just as fun and not so far away? I've never done bike week but I have friends who do. I llke the Five Hundred. I was there when Dale died it was heart breaking. So sad.
By Thinker
You would never be my bitch! My lady, yes! Bitch, no! I would love to have you by my side. My problem is I don't have a motorcycle...bicycle, yes. Don't think they want my kind of bikes there.
By mandadees
Oh Thinker you crack me up! Sturgis on a bicycle built for two! With those hills we would have iron asses! We might get away with it if I was topless! I can't even imagine!
By Thinker
I can image you on a bike for 2 with me. I will take the back seat so I can watch yours! I'll go topless too.
By mandadees
AFTER your clot!! LOL! So you want to ride behind hmm? I'm a mean biker be warned! :)

I needed a laugh, thank you! :lol:
By mandadees
:D :D
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]