Political discussions about everything
Senator Al Franken accused of sexual abuse by news anchor

POor widdle Clown is going to be heart broken

A Los Angeles journalist and radio personality has published a blog post in which she accuses U.S. Senator Al Franken (D-Minnesota) of sexually assaulting her.

Leeann Tweeden, a news anchor for KABC in Los Angeles, says the abuse occurred during a USO Tour in 2006.

Tweeden says Franken, a former writer for Saturday Night Live, wrote a sketch for the tour in which his character kissed her on stage. Tweeden claims Franken repeatedly insisted the two needed to "practice" the kiss on stage, and at one point forcibly kissed her.

Following the tour, Tweeden found a photo of Franken groping her breasts over her clothes while she was sleeping.

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/news ... xual-abuse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sure Al Franken will do the right thing and step down, finally a woman with evidence of being molested. He can't deny that's him in the photo squeezing her tits as she slept, Just as bubba couldn't deny that was his DNA on the blue dress. Franken has been caught red ""handed" molesting a woman.
Al Franken is also on recording talking about a dead homosexual is a good homosexual. Now, he's done it, he's fucked with a protected class.
Franken "It's not preppies, cause I'm a preppie myself. I just don't like homosexuals. If you ask me, they're all homosexuals in the Pudding. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia.
He thought gropping the sleeping woman's tits for the camera was funny and thought he had got away with it. Now a a second woman has come out and said he molested her and then harassed her with obscene phone calls.
franken.JPG
franken.JPG (32.91 KiB) Viewed 4976 times
Typical conservatives...you think a Democrat should resign for jokes in bad taste, but a guy thrown off the bench twice for corruption and then exposed for molesting children, oh, you're all just fine with that. Not one of you partisan clowns have called for prosecuting him, or shown any distaste for his actions, or even asked for an apology, let alone getting him to withdraw from the election. You'll all welcome him with open arms into the Senate as a member of your party of "family values."

Every last one of you partisan hypocrites is disgusting.
Clownkicker wrote:Typical conservatives...you think a Democrat should resign for jokes in bad taste, but a guy thrown off the bench twice for corruption and then exposed for molesting children, oh, you're all just fine with that. Not one of you partisan clowns have called for prosecuting him, or shown any distaste for his actions, or even asked for an apology, let alone getting him to withdraw from the election. You'll all welcome him with open arms into the Senate as a member of your party of "family values."

Every last one of you partisan hypocrites is disgusting.
Typical of the local liberal stooge to defend a sex predator.
Clown....Franken admits he is perverted asshole and there were photos taken, with his permission,
of his disgusting behavior......
Moore..on the other hand denies all allegations from the start and vows to fight back.....
there was an all woman rally to show their support....
In the end it is up to the people of Alabama to decide his fate as far as the Senate race is concern..
Now if the women accusing him want to file charges against him, it is up to them.. :o :o
As always, the AssClown Insipid can't think for himself and can only post cartoons from his handlers.

Unfortunately, since Turd Boy Insipid can't think for himself, he's incapable of understanding that he's posting made up stupid shit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now DANCE for me, AssClown Steppinfetchit. Whine and mewl for me. That's an order! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim’s family declined to pursue the case.

In an interview with Capitol Hill Blue, the retired State Department employee said he believed the story Miss Wellstone, the young English woman who said Clinton raped her in 1969.

“There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma,” he said. “But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape. I filed a report with my superiors and that was the last I heard of it.”
Now Reverend Homo AssClown, wipe the jizz off your chin and give us another tantrum.
As I understand it Bubba was a Rhodes scholar at Oxford when this happened...
Getting that program completed is a feather in anyone's cap ...
Yet the story is told Bubba voluntarily dropped out and never finished
because he came to the conclusion...it was a waste of his time..!

More likely he was expelled as it is suspected and hightailed it out of England to avoid arrest..! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clownkicker wrote:As always, the AssClown Insipid can't think for himself and can only post cartoons from his handlers.

Unfortunately, since Turd Boy Insipid can't think for himself, he's incapable of understanding that he's posting made up stupid shit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now DANCE for me, AssClown Steppinfetchit. Whine and mewl for me. That's an order! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Look more like your the one doing the dancing by throwing you temper tantrum.
Once again AssClown Insipid provides the evidence exposing his own lies. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As everyone knew from the start, Insipid couldn't show a speck of evidence that Clinton was expelled at all. He simply wants to believe the nonstop cartoons he watches all day are actually reality. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A hint for all the conservatives here: nothing is real just because you want it to be.
But you sure do dance good on command, Turd Boy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clownkicker wrote:Once again AssClown Insipid provides the evidence exposing his own lies. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As everyone knew from the start, Insipid couldn't show a speck of evidence that Clinton was expelled at all. He simply wants to believe the nonstop cartoons he watches all day are actually reality. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A hint for all the conservatives here: nothing is real just because you want it to be.
But you sure do dance good on command, Turd Boy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Remember Lesh I have seen you banned for your tantrums. You come on here drunk and bump all the threads you didnt like down and off the board. Talk about D-Dosing... Come one wonder slug show us all how you can kick your feet, jump up and down showing everyone what turd sucking asslicker you are
Reverend Homo AssClown Loser Tool Insipid, when you post a lie and then make another post that debunks that lie, you have indeed offered a "substantive rebuttal" of your own lie. Why claim you didn't?

You don't need to resort to wiping the jizz off your shin and throwing a tantrum. You succeeded quite well in exposing your lie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I acknowledge your compliance with my orders, Insipid. Good boy, dancing fool. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clownkicker wrote:Reverend Homo AssClown Loser Tool Insipid, when you post a lie and then make another post that debunks that lie, you have indeed offered a "substantive rebuttal" of your own lie. Why claim you didn't?

You don't need to resort to wiping the jizz off your shin and throwing a tantrum. You succeeded quite well in exposing your lie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I acknowledge your compliance with my orders, Insipid. Good boy, dancing fool. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey lesh, when you going to start bumping threads down you dont like.... ROFLMAO
Looks like it's just getting started for the buffoon Frankenstein:
Sen. Al Franken has another accuser. Lindsay Menz, 33, claims Franken grabbed her butt during a a photo-op in 2010.

She said he “pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear.”

“It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek,” she said. “It wasn’t around my waist. It wasn’t around my hip or side. It was definitely on my butt.”
And the right wing loonietard justification for Moore's "activities"....

"Take the Bible. Zachariah and Elizabeth for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” Zeigler told The Examiner. "Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus."

"There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here," Zeigler said. "Maybe just a little bit unusual."

:roll: :shock: :o
And the right wing loonietard justification for Moore's "activities"....

"Take the Bible. Zachariah and Elizabeth for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” Zeigler told The Examiner. "Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus."

"There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here," Zeigler said. "Maybe just a little bit unusual."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Says elkdoofus in a drunken stupor
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]