Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
When Romney called Russia our biggest geopolitical threat, Obama laughed and called that old thinking.

When Hillary sold 1/5 of U.S. uranium (the foundational material for nuclear weapons), and reaped 145 million for it, that was no problem for Democrats.

Now, however, the Democrats are in full hysteria about Russia.
By Clownkicker
johnny, Russia is not our biggest geopolitical threat now any more than it was then. Obama was right.

China is a much bigger geopolitical threat. And even Trump considers Korea such a great geopolitical threat that he's willing to start a nuclear war over it.

But just because Russia is not our biggest geopolitical threat, that doesn't mean they aren't a big cyber threat, which is what everyone is concerned about.

Think about it instead of just regurgitating your handlers' latest talking points.
If you would bother to think about it, you would be in "full hysteria"<---- :lol: about Russia too.
By sillydaddy
You are worried about the Russian cyber threat.......

Then read all you can about Kaspersky Labs...
chances are some of it's software is working in your PC right now! :o :o
By namngulfvet
Clown the chief Assholelicker is funny. Hes mumbling about China while Demotarts are grilling Session about Russia.

Wait! Didnt the Demotards demand Sessions recuse himself from the Russia probe. So instead of grilling sessions on the subject of the inquire yesterday they spend 5 wasted hours grilling him on Russia.

If it were me I would be grilling him on why he hasnt launched a probe into the Klintoon crime syndicate.
By Intrepid
Comrade Homo Reverend AssClown Loser Marxist Tool's masters in the People's Glorious Revolutionary Politboro have ordered him to deflect all negative comments regarding glorious Mother Russia, and like the good little Bolshevik he is, he is happy to obey, nyet?

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]