Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
Comes now the story that Washington Post reporter Beth Reinhard may have been offering cash to any woman willing to claim Roy Moore had bothered her.

One of the gals had previously accused several pastors of improper behavior, and the Gibson gal worked as a sign language interpreter for Hillary's campaign.

Interestingly, apparently Mitch McConnell had floated the notion that Moore might be vulnerable on this angle because McConnell didn't want Moore to win.
By johnforbes
I don't know a thing about Alabama politics, but how the heck is it possible for a politician to have a 40-year career and just a month before a crucial election a liberal reporter from the Washington Post digs up this dirt?

I'm just curious as a person who really knows not enough to even prefer Strange versus Moore.

With so many mainstream media outlets being clearly dishonest (e.g., CNN and MSNBC simply loathe Trump), it isn't easy to figure out.
By johnforbes
Now it turns out that that yearbook "signing" was forged.

The restaurant noted was not in business back then, and who gets their high school yearbook at Christmas?

The "7" is written by obviously two different people.
By Clownkicker
johnny, nothing "turns out" to be a forgery. You'll believe anything some nobody tells you.

Criminy, I looked at his 'arguments' for forgery and not one of them withstands even a cursory look.
They're laughable.

And NOBODY has two people create a forgery, dummy. NOBODY (even an idiot) changes forgers in the middle of a date. The sevens are perfectly consistent with one writer and the two occurrences of "77" match each other perfectly.
What is wrong with you?

"Olde Hickory House" wasn't written by a different person. IT WAS PRINTED, dimwit, just like I do sometimes when writing. For your information, printing and cursive do not look the same, even when written by the same person.

https://70news.*************/2017/11/14 ... lson-fake/
^^^^^This is one of the most idiotic things I've ever read. Apparently it's your source too. :lol:
By johnforbes
You misunderstand; I made no argument at all.

It is clear that the dates were written by two different people. I would assume one of them was the gal complaining, and so would you.

That restaurant did not exist in 1977, and the name was wrong (though a name spelling would be no big deal).

So the yearbook was obviously at least partly forged. Why give the date twice?

Who gets a yearbook at Christmas? Who brings an old yearbook to a restaurant except for a reunion?

But...unless Roy Moore makes a strong, clear, vigorous defense of himself very soon, he will be toast as a politician.
By sillydaddy
Moore has been in the public eye for 40 plus years or so..
So where were all these women then?

But this time he would be going to the Senate and possibly cast a vote
on something that might help President Trump....
So the Left attack him with the best weapon they use on all their opponents ....sex offenses!

I understand that woman said after the encounter with Moore...she just wanted to get away from him...
All well and fine.......
but then she allows him to write in her yearbook??? Is that what happened? :lol: :lol: :lol:

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]