Political discussions about everything
Michael Moore Accused Of Sexual Harassment By 4 Underage Girls

Fat liberal rabble-rouser Michael Moore is in a lot of trouble. As Hollywood elite Harvey Weinstein now faces charges for the rape of an actress as well as a slew of sexual harassment allegations, filmmaker Michael Moore now has to deal with his own accusations from a whopping 15 former staffers.

https://www.thestarchronicle.net/2017/1 ... age-girls/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wait a damn minute, Michael Moore can't be a target of what's surely 100% fake allegations, he's not even close to being a conservative. The 4 Ho's making up this shit need to be identified and ridiculed by the media, they need to keep their fucking mouths SHUT! How dare those bitches make up crap like that, they have no proof, not even a smidgen. Now back to the Republicans who did molest children.
Clownkicker wrote:I'm really surprised to see you supporting Michael Moore like this, namandgulf.

I have to say, I don't think much of your ongoing support for this sort of thing.
Supporting Moore? ROFLMAO... Damn are you stupid... More like making fun of the fat tub of shit.. Its nice to see you libs getting thrown under the bus the way you do everyone else for a change..
So namandgulfdumbfuck, you're saying a guy like Moore who grabs women's pussies should be derided and ridiculed and run out of his job?

You find such behavior contemptible? It wasn't clear from your first post. After all, you didn't condemn the behavior, which leaves me to believe you support it.
namngulfvet wrote:Michael Moore Accused Of Sexual Harassment By 4 Underage Girls

Fat liberal rabble-rouser Michael Moore is in a lot of trouble. As Hollywood elite Harvey Weinstein now faces charges for the rape of an actress as well as a slew of sexual harassment allegations, filmmaker Michael Moore now has to deal with his own accusations from a whopping 15 former staffers.

https://www.thestarchronicle.net/2017/1 ... age-girls/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fake News...

LOL

:lol:
Clownkicker wrote:So namandgulfdumbfuck, you're saying a guy like Moore who grabs women's pussies should be derided and ridiculed and run out of his job?

You find such behavior contemptible? It wasn't clear from your first post. After all, you didn't condemn the behavior, which leaves me to believe you support it.
You really do have reading and comprehension issues dont you Clown.
I guess you missed this part. Moron... > :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <says it all.
Clownkicker wrote:Then I'll repeat: So you're saying a guy like Moore who grabs women's pussies should be derided and ridiculed and run out of his job?

You find such behavior contemptible? Can't you answer those simple questions?
I dint say anything of the sorts. Looks to me like you pulled this one out of your asshole as usual.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]