Political discussions about everything
Elkin, just stop and listen to yourself.

The Left has gone insane with its hatred of Trump.

Any president calling any widow, almost whatever they say is "correct" because there simply is no good way to tell that news.

We all know that.

The Left needs to stop this and gone on to find Monday's new hate point.
I recall during the Demo convention.....Hillary had a gold star family attack then candidate
Donald Trump....When Trump responded to the attack because he was asked about it during an interview by asshole
George Stephanopoulos, he was harshly criticized by the Left and media....and accused of being insensitive
to gold star families...

But the Left has no problem insulting general Kelly calling him a liar in order to defend Rep Federica Wilson
who eavesdrop on a private personal phone call made by the President....
The House ethics committee should look into Wilson's disgraceful conduct.... :o :o :o
No, she isn't, sillydummy.

If you would listen to her instead of your handlers' propaganda, you would know that's just made up stupid shit.

What is it about made up stupid shit that appeals to you conservatards so much? Wouldn't living in reality be simpler?

By the way, Wilson is a longtime friend of the family. She was invited to listen in with the rest of the family.
Kelly on the other hand spoke made up stupid shit that there is video proof that it never happened as he said it did.
He was screwed over by the Trump team just like Powell was screwed over by the W.Bush team.

Again, go to the source and not to Breitbart fiction.
Thanks for providing the evidence against yourself, silly. It saves me the trouble. :lol:

As you can see in your links, she never accused the military of bringing her an empty coffin.
If you still think she did, then quote her saying it.

All I saw is her saying "I don't know what's in that box. It could be empty for all I know."
That isn't accusing anybody of anything. It's expressing bewilderment that they wouldn't let her look inside.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]