Political discussions about everything
Oh my God, when will this witch go away?

Even if you ignore her past failures and corruption, you can't fake warmth or compassion, she can't be defrosted. I hope Democrats do pick her again to run against Trump, I'm betting Trump is hoping for the same thing.
Remember that it takes money to run for President. I doubt very much that she could muster enough financial support to even finance a run in 2 or 3 states.
She has billions in the Clinton Foundation that the can will move through donors to reach her campaign. Money has never been a problem for the Clintons, they have three years to defrost her and that isn't happening. Libtards are stupid enough to support her again, they want revenge against Trump what better way to do that than having "Hilary" beat him, a libtard's wet dream.
Considering that you were the moron who predicted she would already be dead six months ago, I'd say she doing pretty well
Moron predicted she would President. I don't know of anyone who predicted she would be dead six months ago.
The Comrade Homo AssClown Loser Marxist Tool is so obsessed he has no realization when he's being worked.

He takes EVERYTHING literally and always has to have the last word, just like a woman.

These must be other trates homos share with women.
Calm down Justme...Remember that it takes money to run for President. I doubt very much that she could muster enough financial support to even finance a run in 2 or 3 states.
snakeoil

I"m sure Huma kept copies of Hillary's quarter million dollar speeches....
Maybe the Nigerian Prince would like to listen to them... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sillydaddy wrote:
Calm down Justme...Remember that it takes money to run for President. I doubt very much that she could muster enough financial support to even finance a run in 2 or 3 states.
snakeoil

I"m sure Huma kept copies of Hillary's quarter million dollar speeches....
Maybe the Nigerian Prince would like to listen to them... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trump's presidency is identical to his Trump University bait and switch scheme.

No wall

No Muslim Ban

No Trump Care

No Infrastructure Plan

:lol:
Well, Hillary was right, Americans do want her to run and she better start running.
Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to fake Russia dossier on Trump. Russian ties between Hillary's campaign were substantial including sweet heart deals that Hillary Clinton herself approved off on as Secretary of State.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]