Political discussions about everything
When Franken & Sessions clash on Senate floor, the Attorney Gen. nails him with one sizzling line

Sen. Al Franken the liberal Clown, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions clashed in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.

The short version: The Minnesota senator embarrassed himself by acting like a child.

Franken charged that Sessions, when “confronted with the truth,” moved the goalposts on several occasions.

“First it was, ‘I did not have communications with Russians, which was not true,'” he said. “Then it was “I never met with Russians to discuss any political campaign, which may or may not be true. Now it’s ‘I did not discuss interference with the campaign.”

A visibly agitated Sessions fired back at the senator.

I conducted no improper discussions with Russians at any time regarding a campaign or any other item facing this country,” Sessions said before Franken interrupted him.

Undeterred Sessions demanded to answer and reread his original testimony.

“I responded this way. Senator Franken, I’m not aware of those activities. I have been called a surrogate a time or two in this campaign and I did not have — I didn’t have, did not have communications with the Russians and I’m unable to comment on it,'” Sessions said. “I don’t think that can fairly be interpreted as saying I never had conversations with any Russians. It was refined directly to the suggestion that there was a continuing exchange of information between (President) Trump’s surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government which did not happen, at least not to my knowledge and not with me. and that’s why I responded the way I (did). I’m disappointed, yes, you can say what you want to about the accuracy of it, but I think it was a good faith response to a dramatic event at the time, and I don’t think it’s fair for you to suggest otherwise..”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/10/18/ ... m_term=cnt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]