Political discussions about everything
By snakeoil
John McCain received the Philadelphia Liberty Medal yesterday and gave the following speech:
John McCain: To fear the world we have organized and led the three quarters of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain the last, best hope of earth, for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems, is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history.

John McCain: We live in a land made of ideals, not blood and soil. We are the custodians of those ideals at home and their champion abroad. We've done great good in the world. That leadership has had its costs, but we have become incomparably powerful and wealthy as we did. We have a moral obligation to continue in our just cause and we would bring more than shame on ourselves if we don't.
The Orange Baboon immediately challenged McCain and said he better back off or his retribution would be swift and fierce. This is an example of nothing attaching an honorable man. I am a veteran also but, compared to McCain, I am lost in his dust.
By RealJustme
McCain is the prime reason Republicans have stalled on issues. If it's clear Democrats have all the votes they need to pass what they want, McCain votes with the Republicans, if the Democrats need his vote to get what they want, he votes with the Democrats. McCain took a Republican seat to keep the Republicans from having it.

Americans who were held captive with McCain claimed he was the camp snitch. Because McCain's father was an Admiral investigations into McCain's activities while held captive were squashed.

The above is all I know for sure about McCain.
By johnforbes
I'm sorry McCain was a POW. That is something I'd hate to be for even 30 minutes.

But McCain has dined out for decades on his POW status, and McCain has been nothing but negative for decades as a so-called "legislator."

Trump can almost surely count on McCain to be a "no" vote on tax reform because the only thing McCain can do is hurt anybody on his "team."

McCain had his own chance at the presidency, but he didn't want to fight and just wanted to be polite and sip coffee every week on "Meet the Press" with the other leftists.

McCain would have been better than Obama -- less of a race-baiter, less divisive in rhetoric, more centrist in orientation.

But McCain would have, as president, been what he has always been -- essentially a globalist with no concern about American borders, no interest in American business.
By Intrepid
The personification of the term RINO. Not to wish ill on a man already given a virtual death sentence, but it would be best for all if he just went away and spent his last days in peace.
By RealJustme
Not to wish ill on a man already given a virtual death sentence
I wouldn't put it pass McCain to have inflated his illness, after announcing it, he sure picked up lots of support and pats on the back. Bottom line is I don't trust him, no wonder he's the new darling of the left.
By sillydaddy
I also think McCain ran for President so that Republicans would not get the Oval Office.....
I recall his campaign....the lack of effort was so obvious....

Interesting that McCain has never had to pay his own way since the day he was born....
The American taxpayer has paid for everything..... :o
By Intrepid
Didn't hurt thst he married a rich bitch too.
Something to do with Coca Cola
By johnforbes
That sense of entitlement extends to the daughter, who thinks she is a political pundit.

"The business that Mrs. McCain’s late father started a half-century ago, Hensley & Company, is the exclusive wholesaler of Budweiser, Bud Light, and other Anheuser-Busch products in the Phoenix area, and the third-largest A-B distributor in the nation, with upwards of $300 million in yearly sales. Mrs. McCain owns 34 percent of the company, though with her children and other relatives she controls two-thirds of the shares and all the voting stock, Arizona public records show.

Hensley & Company, in turn, owns a minimum of $1 million in Anheuser-Busch common stock, according to Mr. McCain’s most recent Senate financial disclosures. No maximum is given, but last year’s dividend income on that stock was between $50,001 and $100,000 in Anheuser-Busch stock, the disclosures show. And since Anheuser-Busch paid out dividends of $1.25 a share in 2007, it appears that Hensley owned between 40,000 and 80,000 shares.
That, in turn, suggests that the $70-per-share price InBev is paying will give Hensley a gain of roughly $1 million to $2 million compared to February, when speculation about the deal surfaced ­ and two-thirds of that would pencil out as the McCain family’s windfall. Q.E.D.

Mrs. McCain, who’s been known to zip around Phoenix in a car with “MS BUD” vanity plates..."
By sillydaddy
His first wife Carol was in a terrible car accident when McCain was still a prisoner...
Ross Perot paid for her medical care..

Ross Perot later said, "After he came home, he walked with a limp, she [Carol McCain] walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona [Cindy McCain, his current wife] and the rest is history.

A total asshole......
there is no information McCain ever paid him back... :o
By johnforbes
The other day, McCain was asked straight out whether he would vote against tax reform out of spite.

He pretended to be insulted and said he represented the people of AZ.

Really?

Come on, we all know McCain hates Trump and is jealous of Trump, and that McCain will almost surely vote against cutting taxes.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]