Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Oh what a tangled web the NFL has woven. Had they taken action the first time Kaepernick show boated on NFL time, they wouldn't be on the verge of bankruptcy. The frosting on the cake is Kaepernick, who the NFL sacrificed millions of fans to justify his actions; is now going to rub their faces in the mud. I hope other black players join in the law suit. Blacks are well known for tearing down their own streets, it's happening with the NFL.
By Clownkicker
Wow, this is almost as interesting as what Malia is doing on vacation.
This critical news is just shocking! :lol:

So what has Trump been doing lately? Anything?

Yeah, lying to us in the Rose garden about what good friends he and McConnell and Bannon are. :lol:

Digging himself deeper. But that doesn't interest you for some reason. Why is that, Tool?
By Clownkicker
What about his lie today that the Puerto Rico power plants were destroyed? They weren't.

What about his lie today that the Chinese corporate tax rate is 15% instead of the actual 25% rate?

What about his lie today that Ireland was reducing its tax rate to 8% from 12.5% when we were just told by Ireland that they aren't reducing their tax rate?

You actually believe Trump and McConnell are friends? :lol:

Don't these constant Trump lies bother you at all, Tool? Instead you're fascinated with teenaged girls and NFL football ceremonies? :shock:
By sillydaddy
I don't know who told Kaepernick to file a grievance against the NFL accusing
the owners of collusion to block him from employment....

The NFL is fighting for it's very existence and this asshole
wants to force them to hire him???

Goodell nor the owners are going to be forced the hire this guy..
Maybe he had a long shot before.....but he doesn't even have that now !

What an idiot! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
Who cares if the NFL is "fighting for its very existence"? (even if it is just idiotic sillydummy bullshit)

If one man taking a knee can bring them down, then let them go down.
America doesn't need them. The fans obviously don't care if they will trash the whole thing over one guy exercising his Constitutional rights.
By RealJustme
The fans obviously don't care if they will trash the whole thing over one guy exercising his Constitutional rights.
One guy? Did the Russians tell you that? The NFL is experiencing millions of former fans exercising our Constitutional rights not to fund hate filled racists punks who have a false narrative that the police are bad, not them. The NFL owners were more willing to kiss up to their racist punks than listen to their fans. The NFL needs fans to survive, fans can survive without the NFL.
By Clownkicker
Like I said, you obviously don't care if the NFL collapses over this.

So what's your fake problem? Think of all the wonderful peace and quiet we'll have on Thanksgiving and New years.
And all those drunk drivers that won't be on the road.
By Intrepid
And all those out of work punk bitch thug niggers who will have to go back to robbing liquor stores, selling drugs and pimping their sisters.

Instead of running de ball an' catchin' de ball fo' da man like good slaves be 'sposed to be doin'.
By namngulfvet
AsslickerClwon posted
Like I said, you obviously don't care if the NFL collapses over this.
While you encourage the fall of the US hoping for a one world order that will never work. I on the other hand fight for our freedom. Yes I hope the NFL ( National Felon League) does fail. they along with you Elkshit and your loyal nut licking companion Doggyshit can all go to hell for all I care.
By Clownkicker
^^^^^ Another moron agrees with everything I said and then pretends there's something wrong with me for saying it. :shock:

He's too stupid to understand that he's saying there's something wrong with himself.

"fight for our freedom" :lol:
You don't do jack shit for our freedom. You put on a silly helmet that disrespects the flag and ride a scooter around town while you happily suck shit out of a tyrants asshole.
By sillydaddy
Clown agrees...the NFL is done...and if that happens..

Those niggers are going to have to find regular jobs....
and no one will ever tell them to stand during the national anthem again...
So it will be a big win for them! :o :lol: :lol:
By RealJustme
The black NFL players aren't smart enough to realize, as they're taking the NFL down, they're destroying their own block. Next year when the contracts are a fraction of what they are this year, they'll blame whitie.

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]