Political discussions about everything
Malia Obama along with her security detail were spotted yesterday at the Four Seasons Resort in Bali Indonesia where they were rushed away from cameras.
Isn't she suppose to be in class or studying?
Clownkicker wrote:The ASsClown talks pretty tough for a punk bitch urinal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And what is it with you conservatards' sick obsession with teen-aged girls? :shock:
So you admit to being Insipid bitch urinal. WOW that took guts. But hey, who am I to deprive you of a water sport you enjoy.
Yes, I admit to being the owner of "Insipid bitch urinal." <--- :lol: (Another Freudian slip.)
It doesn't take guts. That's what I have been telling you clowns for months.

He is indeed my punk bitch urinal. Want proof? Just watch....
RealTool tries to draw attention to Malia's activities.

Why would he do that? Why is he so obsessed with nineteen year olds? And does Tool's wife know about this perverse obsession with teen-aged women?

Malia isn't a public figure, she's not in politics, nothing she does has any effect whatsoever on his life or the life of other Americans. So why does he start thread after thread about her on a political discussion board?

But as we know, such sickness by conservatives is nothing new.
RealJustme wrote:Clown tries to distract from Malia's activities.
Elkshit posted some blurry ass pic of someone out on a golf course that no one can make heads or tails out of.
Mean while asslicker the clown is doing his best to distract from Moose jr being an attention whore and spending millions of taxpayers dollars while those in Puerto Rico are starving. Then Asshole licer the Clown has the never to whine about Trump not doing anything while he gave a million out of his own pocket.
Im curious Elkshit, Assholelicker Clwon. How much did Killery donate besides a tweet criticizing Trump.
RealTool tries to draw attention to Malia's activities.
No duhhhh! Barack escaped attention as he skipped classes and used drugs but was given a token degree by Harvard. You betcha people will be watching her closely to see if she does the same and then runs for office as a savior.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]