Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
The wife of National Football League Commissioner Roger Goodell has admitted running a secret Twitter account to clap back at his critics during the anthem kneeling controversy.

Jane Skinner Goodell on Thursday admitted to running the now-deleted Twitter account @forargument under the name 'Jones smith', using it to clap back at unflattering NFL coverage.

'It was a REALLY silly thing to do and done out of frustration—and love,' Mrs Goodell said in a statement to the Wall Street
elklindo69 wrote:Yeah Silly...

I wonder why we still haven't seen Trump's tax returns......yet!

LMFAO!

:lol:
why havent we seen Ojackasses birth certificate or his collage transcripts or his collage records. or his........

Face it Elkshit. If trumps taxes were an issue someone would have had em out in the open months ago. Now fuck off traitor boi and go back to doing what libs do the best.. Whining and sucking each off.
"why havent we seen Obama's birth certificate or his collage transcripts or his collage records. or his........"-namandgulfdumbfuck

Of course, we DID see his birth certificate, you moron.

But face it, namandgulfdumbfuck. If Obama's "collage"<-- :lol: transcripts or his "collage"<-- :lol: records were an issue someone would have had em out in the open months ago. Now fuck off traitor boi and go back to doing what conservatards do the best.. Whining and sucking each off.
By Intrepid
You see what's going on here? I bitch slap this homo nigger skidmark into next week, and he hides out until late in the day before he dares show his dark face again.

He dances and spins (as much as he can in his wheel chair) but he knows who owns his punk bitch nigga ass.

Now perform porch monkey.
You see what's going on here? I bitch slap this Turd Boy Insipid on one thread where I actually get him to provide the evidence against his own lies, and then he comes stalking me on other threads, desperately seeking that 'nose-rubbed-in-his-own-shit' masochistic experience that only I can provide him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turd Boy Insipid is so owned. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment