Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
It doesn't take a "conspiracy theorist" to wonder what the heck is going on with the Vegas mess.

Paddock's father was a career criminal, and perhaps the son was too. As an accountant, he would have known about laundering money.

As a private pilot, TX and AZ would have offered opportunity to run drugs/guns.

A cop who entered the hotel room said it "looked like an armory." Many long guns, magazines stacks, drill presses, phone rechargers.

Question: Was Paddock a gun runner who concealed his profit by pretending money came from video poker?
By Clownkicker
My Vegas theory is that the Siegfried and Roy face mauling disaster was an inside job.

....though rumor has it that johnforbes was seen skulking around backstage the entire week.
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:My Vegas theory is that the Siegfried and Roy face mauling disaster was an inside job.

....though rumor has it that johnforbes was seen skulking around backstage the entire week.
Na this smells like another Demorat to me
By Clownkicker
But you keep whining about how Democarats are a bunch of snowflakes who are afraid of guns.

So I guess that leaves an NRA Bozo or a white militia nut job, right? :o
By Clownkicker
Now sillydummy is claiming liberals aren't pussies who are afraid of guns. :lol:

So Republicans are pathetic according to Hannity, Bannon, tvd, and namandgulfdumfuck, as I have been saying for years.
Now Trump is upset at the insurance companies for leaching off the health care system in America, just as I've been saying for years. Fuck 'em!
And liberals aren't afraid of guns, according to sillydummy.

At this rate you guys are going to agree with me on EVERYTHING in just a few short weeks. :lol:
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:But you keep whining about how Democarats are a bunch of snowflakes who are afraid of guns.

So I guess that leaves an NRA Bozo or a white militia nut job, right? :o
Funny how you whine about Republicans yet its a proven fact every mass shooter has been a liberal stooge. Not one NRA member has been involved in one mass shooting.
By Clownkicker
Did you just suck that out of Trump's ass?

Without a link, it's just made up stupid shit, dumbfucker. :lol:
By johnforbes
http://www.clowntoker_leftist_lunacy.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By sillydaddy
Clown....Are liberals afraid of gun? I don't know, don't care and never said ...

What I'm saying is the shooter was a pussy hat wearing cupcake... :o
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment