Political discussions about everything
By elklindo69
According to Trump the stock market gains offset and pay off the national debt?

:lol:
By johnforbes
He sure does think like a CEO, eh?

His point is interesting for discussion reasons, but as an investor, I don't view that 5 trillion as anything solid or necessarily permanent.

Let tax reform fail, for instance, and the market could easily be down 20 percent by Christmas.
By RealJustme
Let tax reform fail, for instance, and the market could easily be down 20 percent by Christmas
Bingo

Many investors or counting on a stimulated economy driven by increased cash flows within businesses. It's businesses that create jobs that generates taxes, not the government, those jobs only return 20 cents in taxes on every tax dollar spent on them.
By Intrepid
There are now rumblings that RINO McCain is going to rat-fuck the tax reform effort just like he did health care.

What a legacy to leave behind.
By Clownkicker
Jesus H. Chrisis, one person can't "rat-fuck" a tax reform effort.

If tax reform isn't a bi-partisan effort, then it's already rat-fucked by the group that tries to "ram it through."
Remember? Ask johnforbes about it. He'll tell you exactly the same thing. He'll just use prissy words to do it.
By Intrepid
It’s a specter that should stalk the nightmares of Republican leaders: a Senate chamber, packed on Christmas Eve, as lawmakers gather to decide the fate of a tax package that will shape the GOP’s political fortunes. The bill remains one vote shy, and then Sen. John McCain walks in, pauses before the desk, and delivers his second thumbs-down dagger of the year.

For that reason, the Arizona Republican, who is fighting a public battle with brain cancer, will be among his party’s most closely watched as the year winds down and the tax debate gears up. Yet over his decades in public life, McCain has traced a zigzagging line on the subject, leaving little clear indication of how he’ll approach a potentially decisive vote. A look at the senator's record on taxes shows that three things seem most important to him: public debate, some help for the middle class, and not exploding the deficit.
Go piss up a rope you Marxist POS.
By Clownkicker
Insipid, demonstrating that you don't understand the real issue doesn't make ME look bad.

It makes YOU look bad, dummy.

And what would I need a rope for? I've already got you, my punk bitch urinal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Intrepid
Any word on the coming revolution comrade?
You know, when we get to start turning communists, like you, into good communists.
Hasten the day.
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:Insipid, demonstrating that you don't understand the real issue doesn't make ME look bad.

It makes YOU look bad, dummy.

And what would I need a rope for? I've already got you, my punk bitch urinal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tells us asshole licker, why do you hate America so much.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]