Political discussions about everything
Found some websites that showed pics of Weinstein and the Obama girl together....
But I couldn't believe Barack would have allowed him near his family....so I thought
the pics were fakes.....now I'm not so sure!
Could Weinstein be that big an asshole?

Why not, right! After all Angelina Jolie claims she was harassed by him, and he had to know
she is Jon Voight's daughter... :o
"The Obama family has long had a cozy relationship with mega-producer Harvey Weinstein, who has been accused of decades of sexual abuse. Most recently, 18-year-old Malia Obama landed an internship with him.

The New York Times revealed Thursday that there were nearly three decades of undisclosed sexual abuse allegations against Weinstein from women who worked with him. According to many who knew Weinstein, this isn’t exactly a surprise, and his alleged behavior is considered an “open secret” in Hollywood.

Weinstein has donated nearly $600,000 to Democrats and has hosted fundraisers for Barack and Hillary Clinton. The Washington Free Beacon recalled that at a 2013 film symposium, Michelle Obama called Weinstein a “wonderful human being” and a “good friend.” Her husband, then-president Barack Obama, also lavished praise on Weinstein during a fundraiser hosted by the producer."
You have to realize the Obama family are Chicago/DC elites/politicians. If Malia sucking Harvey's rich dick helped secure the Obama's future, Barack and Michelle would be fine with it. After all Malia is a known slut anyways.
RealJustme wrote: After all Malia is a known slut anyways.
That's pretty much Melania's life story!

A gold digging dick sucker!

You know Justme...you shouldn't be throwing bricks in a glass house!!!

LMFAO.

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Ekin appears to be saying that it sucks to work for Harvey.
LOL, Harvey Weinstein made a statement last summer that Malia Obama "was a natural" during her internship with him. As a 18 year old high school graduate Malia, so impressed Harvey, that he said she had a bright future as a Hollywood producer. In reality all Harvey knows about Malia's abilities is that she sucks.
Bill Clinton had Monica Lewinsky as his Intern. Harvey Weinstein had Malia Obama. Barack is thankful Malia didn't intern with Bill because Harvey gives his interns more opportunities for advancement.
The more I learn of these Weinstein "victims" the more it's obvious most were just gold diggers, anything for wealth and celebrity. "He raped me numerous times over the last 10 years, every time I would go to his hotel room he would sexually assault me." Huh?

They gave up the pussy for fame and now that they're wrinkled and no longer young sexy kitties, they're going after his wealth. Malia better hurry up and get on the gravy train before all his money is gone. But of course, he's arranged for his wife to divorce him and hoard all the money so the ho's can't get to it. Hollywood :lol: :lol: :lol:
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]