Political discussions about everything
Harvey Weinstein Scandal: Bombshell New Yorker Piece Alleges Mogul Raped Women

The New Yorker published a bombshell report on Harvey Weinstein on Tuesday, that alleges the embattled mogul raped three women, including actress Asia Argento.

The story, written by Ronan Farrow, claims Weinstein forcibly performed or received oral sex and also forced vaginal sex on women. It also contains on-the-record accounts from Mira Sorvino and Rosanna Arquette of encounters or business meetings with Weinstein that devolved into being propositioned sexually. The deeply reported story will likely exacerbate Weinstein’s problems at a time when reports of previous instances of harassment have left him ostracized in Hollywood and fighting for his professional life.

“I know he has crushed a lot of people before,” Argento said in the story. “That’s why this story — in my case, it’s twenty years old, some of them are older — has never come out.”

Sorvino, who won an Oscar appearing in “Mighty Aphrodite” for Miramax, Weinstein’s company, told Farrow that Weinstein “harassed her” and pressured her to have a sexual relationship while she appeared in films for Miramax. At the Toronto Film Festival in 1995, she claims he propositioned her, and later showed up weeks later at her apartment after midnight.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/ha ... li=BBnb4R7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just another good little liberal right Doggyshit
How many donors cut off their support for Trump?
Not me because I didn't fall for the lies. Elk you probably really believe Hillary didn't know it was a bad thing to set up her own server in a bathroom and store top secret documents on it.
Weinstein served as a bundler for the Hillary campaign putting in not only his money but
went around getting donations from his Hollywood friends to give to Hillary....

So will Hillary give back or donate any of that money ?

The Clintons receive donations...they don't give donations.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Given the inability of the Left to accept the election, Trump damn well should have defense lawyers on retainer.

The Left has gone insane with rage and race-baiting.

But...I still respect Elkin's status as the Dumbest Person on the Interweb.
Let's look at this fairly.

If you saw a scantily clad Indian maiden, her taut tan thighs flashing in the noonday sun of the law library, with the fringes of her leather loincloth decorated with beads, what would you do?
I would take a look and go on to my classes.

Apparently johnforbes is suggesting he would be unable to resist going over and being dick about it, making her regret her choice of attire that day by sexually harassing her.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]