Political discussions about everything
By namngulfvet
New York Times a Criminal origination

American Pravda, NYT: Slanting the News and a Bizarre Comey Connection
Nick Dudich, Audience Strategy Editor for NYT Video, Says the Times Slants Anti-Trump News to the Front Page, "Oh, we always do."
Claims to Be "Gatekeeper" for New York Times Videos: "My imprint is on every video we do."
Worked for Both Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Campaigns
Admits He Won't Be Objective, "That's why I'm here [at the NYT]."
NYT Ethical Handbook: "Journalists... must do nothing that might raise questions about their professional neutrality or that of The Times."
Says Former FBI Director James Comey Is His Godfather, "I should have recused myself"
Dudich's Family Members Deny Comey Claim
Continuation of American Pravda Series Which Began With CNN Videos

Project Veritas has released a video of the New York Times video gatekeeper Nicholas Dudich, who was caught on hidden-camera boasting of his lack of journalistic ethics. Dudich, who serves as Audience Strategy Editor, displays a lack of integrity throughout the video, manages videos which go "on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram" for the Times.

https://breaking.projectveritas.com/NYTimes1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After reading this you know Doggyshit and clown the asshole licker will be pounding their monkey together
"Project Veritas’ October 2016 election-related sting videos (embedded above) reveal tidbits of selectively and (likely deceptively edited) footage absent of any context in which to evaluate them. Unless his organization releases the footage in full, undertaking a fair assessment of their veracity is all but impossible."-from namandgulfdumbfuck's link that he didn't bother to actually read
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:So you're saying namandgulf is full of shit? Is that what you're trying to say, johnny?

Why is it you never have the balls to just say what you mean? What a pussy.
I see you overlooked the main article
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment