Political discussions about everything
There are many, MANY, Americans that don't have the means to evacuate. They may not have a car and if they do they may not have the money for the fuel, plus if they're living pay check to pay check, how to pay for a hotel and food plus where is their next check coming from if they leave the area. Then there are those that don't have the physical ability to evacuate. Plus we've learned that many voting democrats don't even have an ID little alone a credit card.

It blows my mind that politicians don't grasp this reality and prepare for it. In my mind the military should be used to evacuate those who don't have the means to do so, they should be taken to designated shelters. Cities should have a prepared list of nursing homes and other locations they know will need help and automatically send assets to get those people out. Every large city has people who are paid GOOD money to plan for disaster preparedness but every damn time they over look the obvious.

If Irma hits as hard as expected, you'll have politicians washing their hands of the victims saying "I told them to evacuate"
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Well, that the fault of the Left.....because when […]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]