Political discussions about everything
Clinton blasts Sanders for 'lasting damage' in 2016 race

This is precious! Oh, how they eat their own. Democrats that is. Nice to see/hear that when they're not ripping Trump apart, they're tearing into each other.

I thought only snakes had venom this potent? If Hillary was a snake, she'd have to be a Black Mamba or maybe an Australian Brown?

Of course, the written article is by MSN and the video is from CNN. How appropriate don't you think?

Hillary Clinton casts Bernie Sanders as an unrealistic over-promiser in her new book, according to excerpts posted by a group of Clinton supporters.

She said that his attacks against her during the primary caused "lasting damage" and paved the way for "(Donald) Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' campaign."

Clinton, in a book that will be released September 12 entitled "What Happened," said Sanders "had to resort to innuendo and impugning my character" because the two Democrats "agreed on so much."

The excerpts represent a small number of the roughly 500-page book in which Clinton reflects on her stunning loss to Donald Trump in 2016. The few pages on Sanders are also remarkably candid for a candidate who was more known for being careful than blunt, especially when it came to the Vermont senator.

A Clinton spokesman declined to comment on the published excerpts.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... lI?ocid=sf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Clintoon is just like AsslickerClown. Never take responsibility for their actions
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]