Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Yep, Trump's poll numbers just went up, the dude was amazing. I look forward to all the butt hurt that happens when Sherriff Joe gets a pardon for enforcing the law against Obama'a wishes.
By Intrepid
From Drudge:
Conservative media, including Breitbart, seemed to approve of Trump’s revved-up tone.

The site, which is once again led by Steve Bannon, the former White House chief strategist, made a headline of a line from Trump’s speech: “They are trying to take our heritage away.”

Other posts on Breitbart highlighted Trump's long rant against the media and sought to portray Trump as racially inclusive. A story headlined "Racism Narrative Defeated" noted that a niece of Martin Luther King Jr spoke at the rally, as did Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson.
Bannon is going to fill the same role Karl Rove held for Bush.
The main focus of their rage, fear and loathing.

It's a beautiful thing to see.
By davegerberout
Political strategy of Trump it's too aggressive. I think, if you President you have to be polite to everyone. Now, i do my english homework for college on political theme, and i know what i say.
Last edited by RavenVW on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: included a URL to advertise for other product/website
By Clownkicker
None of them even realize that Trump didn't say anything last night. Well, besides a few more lies, which they love.

Trump is just like johnforbes; he can't even be honest when he quotes himself.
By johnforbes
The Russia paranoia failed, so Dems are now trying racism.

As Trump showed last night, he condemned hate and violence over and over and over again.

The media ignored that and called him a racist.
By Clownkicker
"The Russia paranoia failed,..."-johnfibs

Do you INTENTIONALLY not watch the news, johnny?

You do understand that a Grand Jury has been empanelled, a search warrant for Manafort's house has been executed, Trump is desperately raising money for Don Jr.'s legal defense (why would he need that?) and bank records are being examined to follow the money (even a financial simpleton like you should understand that won't go well.)

You actually think that just because Mueller can run an investigation without a lot of l e a k s that the investigation has "failed". :lol:
Your capacity for willful self-delusion is staggering... one might even say "Trumpian".

"As Trump showed last night, he condemned hate and violence over and over and over again."-johnflubs

And he also showed that he was embarrassed of the parts of his speeches where he did just the opposite. He conveniently left out the parts that people are upset about and that show his true nature. You know, the parts where he calls White Nationalists "very fine people."

"The media ignored that and called him a racist."-johnfibs

No, they didn't ignore it, johnny. They saw quite clearly everything he said and everything he left out about what he actually said, and then called him a racist.
But I have to agree that Trump probably isn't racist. He sees everyone exactly the same: either they are useful to him, or they're not. That is the only value anyone holds for him.

Be honest, johnny, when Trump says he "loves ALL the people of America" do you actually fall for it?
Ironically, probably the only person who "loves all the people of America" is Pope Francis. It's quite certain that you clowns don't. :lol:
By RealJustme
Trump really rocked his base and shook up libtards last night, the protesters brought in from all around the country couldn't stop the speech. Trump is best when he's himself, like he was last night.
By Intrepid
The AssClown skidmark is now firmly on record as predicting Trump will be impeached over Russian collusion uncovered by Mueller's investigation and grand jury testimony.

You and Dogshit make such a lovely homo couple.
By RealJustme
The AssClown skidmark is now firmly on record as predicting Trump will be impeached over Russian collusion uncovered by Mueller's investigation and grand jury testimony.
Didn't they hear? The investigation went no where, the lead investigator even gave up looking and walked off the job. Mueller and his attorney buddies are just milking tax payers, some of the private attorneys are charging over $800 an hour for their part in the investigation. Why would they want it to end? You have 16 private attorneys reviewing the same documents, all charging for their time to review them. I'd bet anything those attorneys are still billing their other clients for their time while the tax payers are paying them for this investigation. An attorney is one of the few people who can bill several different people totaling over 100 billable hours work in one day and get away with it.
By Clownkicker
That would be true, AssClown Shitstain Insipid, if only it were true.
But I expect nothing more from an conservative with reading comprehension issues. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, it's just more dumbfuck made up stupid shit, so we'll grant it all the credibility it deserves, which is none. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fun new dance routine you have presented us today, AssClown Shitstain Insipid, as per your orders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By snakeoil
TRUMPS NEW THEME SONG:

I wish I had someone to love me someone to call me their own
I wish I had someone to live with cause I'm tired of livin' alone

I'll be carried to the new jail tomorrow leavin' my little darling all alone
With the cold prison walls all around me and my head on a pillow of stone
(Make that piano cry Larry Butler)

If I had the wings of an angel over these prison walls I would fly
I would fly to the arms of my darling and there I'd be willing to die
By johnforbes
A grand jury from 95 percent Democrat Washington, DC should be able to get somebody on something.

Was there a search warrant for Hillary's house or office?

Rice and Rhodes and Powers unmasked hundreds and apparently for just political reasons, which is illegal.

Search?

Or is it okay for them to break the law if high in politics?
By Clownkicker
johnny, bitch to Trump and Sessions if there's no investigation into Hillary and Rice and Rhodes.

But just stop bitching to us. None of us can do a thing about it.

"Or is it okay for them to break the law if high in politics?"-johnflubs

Have you read the New Yorker article about Trump's buddy Icahn yet? :o
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/ ... washington

This is government corruption beyond just about anything in U.S. history.
By sillydaddy
Watched CNN this morning...they are talking about the election and Hillary's book,
they are takling about an interview with some "former Russian spy" who suddently went
off script and call CNN Russian story, nonsense!
they are like a rudderless ship going around in circles
looking for something to use to attack the President...

But they were not talking about Arizona! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By snakeoil
Remember my post from Dec. 13, 2016?

A Prediction

Postby snakeoil » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:59 pm
I rarely make predictions but here goes. I predict that Donald Trump will not finish his first term. He is a loose cannon and the GOP (my party) cannot afford to put up with him sinking the country into chaos. Just look at his cabinet picks with an open mind, he seems intent on undoing the country.

If Donald Trump is impeached or dies from a "mysterious" illness Mike Pence would be even worse. Pence still believes that the earth was created 6000 YO, gays can be converted by therapy, Adam and Eve were our first ancestors and the Bible is a book of facts.

I have friends in Germany and South Africa and they say that people in those countries can’t believe what is happening in this country. Other countries are laughing at us. We can't remain a world power if we are the laughing stock of the world.

My philosophy on politics...Keep an open mind and question everything. Politicians tell me what they want me to believe and they put everything in the best way for them. There is little honor in politics.

snakeoil

By RealJustme
Snake don't be to hard on yourself, we all make the wrong predictions at some point. There was no way of knowing that Trump would turn into a superstar. After last night's performance I'm sure there are several people changing their predictions that he would fail.
By sillydaddy
Yep...
I remember someone made a prediction that Hillary would not only win the election but win by a landslide...
In fact I believe Dog was getting ready to have "Madame President" tattooed on his ass, when CNN announced
Trump had won......His posts since, indicate, he's still in shock.. :o :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
If any other nations are "laughing" at the U.S., why do their citizens want to come here?

Is there a better big country, in the history of mankind on this planet, than the U.S.?
By Clownkicker
Maybe you can answer your own idiotic question, johnny. :lol:

Last night Trump told you that YOU, not Mexico, are going to be paying for the Mexico wall. He told you flat out that you are going to pick up the tab or he's going to shut down the government if the money (your money) for the wall isn't in the bill to extend the debt limit and keep the government open.

Mexico (particularly President Nieto) is laughing their heads of at Trump and America over this alone.
And yet a lot of Mexicans would still love to come to the U.S.. Go figure. It's a mystery, isn't it. :lol:

What I can't figure out is why you so-called conservatives are supporting this idiot shutting down the government over a wall that most of America doesn't want and the experts say is a waste of money. In the past you have been outraged over government shut downs and blamed Democrats for it each time. Now the Democrats will have nothing to do with it---it's Trump doing it, and not a peep out of the Right Wing media over this.

So when are you morons going to start catching on that Trump is working against your best interests?
By RealJustme
What I can't figure out is why you so-called conservatives are supporting this idiot shutting down the government
Dude our government has grown into a monster that's out of control, 80% of non uniformed government workers could be eliminated and the only thing we would notice is much lower taxes. As for the wall it will pay for it's self 10X over by keeping blood suckers and criminals from leaching on U.S. citizens, schools, hospitals and our social systems. Plus once Trump does away with NAFTA the savings to America will result in Mexico losing far more money than the cost of the wall to the us.

Shut the government down then fix it.
By johnforbes
You could take Monaco and run it tax-free.

Even run a grand prix every May in the street.

But the best big country in human history is America.

Next time there is some natural disaster like a tsunami, the world will again turn to the best big country.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]