Political discussions about everything
Sure, Tool, after years of saying Obama was wrong to be in Afghanistan, Trump flip-flops on ANOTHER issue and has finally come to the conclusion that Obama was right to be there all along.

That could bring America together, I guess.
Sure, Tool, after years of saying Obama was wrong to be in Afghanistan, Trump flip-flops on ANOTHER issue and has finally come to the conclusion that Obama was right to be there all along.
Dude, Obama didn't send forces into Afghanistan, Bush did. What I absolutely loved about Trump's speech is that he admitted, when he ran for President he didn't have the information he has now and has adjusted for that new information. A sign of true leader. I was never so proud of our President.
"Dude, Obama didn't send forces into Afghanistan, Bush did."-RealTool

Obama absolutely DID send more troops to Afghanistan, dummy. He ran on it.
You can't just make p stupid shit.

"I was never so proud of our President."-RealTool

That's what I said, Trump flip-flops and starts acting like Obama and suddenly you're proud of him. But you insist Obama was the "worse" President ever. :lol:
No, Obama didn't WANT to do it. He already did it.

You're desperately trying to avoid the realization that you now support Obama's escalation in Afghanistan. You're now saying it made him a "true leader". But Trump was against it when Obama did it. :lol:
Trump sent a clear message to Pakistan last night to either stop what you’re doing or face the negative consequences. He also told Pakistan the flow of cash to buy their compliance was ending since the U.S. is no longer in the Nation building business. Pakistan has to now pick sides.
“We can no longer be silent about Pakistan’s safe havens for terrorist organizations, it must and it will be stop."
Trump sent an insult to Pakistan last night, dimwits. You don't get anyone to give you what you want by insulting them.
Trump needs to take a 101-level course in diplomacy, because he isn't going to get shit from Pakistan talking the way he is.

Pakistan allows the Taliban to keep operating across the border exactly because of Pakistan's inability to count on the U.S. to have their backs when we get tired of the war. Trump eventually stabs everyone in the back, and when he abandons Pakistan, they know they need to have an ally to help deal with Afghanistan for them.

Pakistan's borders are disputed on both sides. The U.S. WILL leave them to their own devices eventually, and the region will still be there fighting against invaders just as they have for centuries. Pakistan knows they can't count on us.
Trump can talk as crudely as he wants, but it boils down to "we need them and they need us" so his amateurish speeches are just posturing for his moronic base. (You know, you ignorant fucks.)

Don't you clowns ever watch the faces of Kelly or Tillerson when Trump is sticking his foot in it again?
Like johnforbes hasn't ever wanted to bend a devout Afghan woman over his knee, lift that burka, and then swat that ass...

Oh, wait...no, he hasn't. He's down at the local leather bar. His kinks lie in other directions.
Trump sent an insult to Pakistan last night
Only a libtard would see Trump telling them they have to stop harboring terrorists, as an insult. Remember they're the ones that hid and protected Bin Laden on one of their military bases for years, Pakistan then were outraged when we took him out, they didn't even try to act surprised he was on one of their military bases. Trump insulted them :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like Queen AssClown hasn't ever wanted to bend a devout Afghan woman over his knee, lift that burka, and then swat that ass...

Oh, wait...no, he hasn't. He's down at the local leather bar. His kinks lie in other directions. As he has freely admitted on this forum.
I apologize to Clownhicker for getting between him and his Afghan fantasy.

It didn't get my goat because, unlike Clownslacker, I'm not into goats.

In the country they used to say "There's nothing like a warm jersey on the cold morning."

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]