Political discussions about everything
By Monday evening the value of eclipse glasses with fall. Clown, will now go on E-bay and order all he can find. I purchased NASA approved glasses for all my employees and family, in fact I have about 40 left over, I'll gladly ship them you for the price I paid for them. If I don't hear anything within the next two hours I'll be passing them out to children at the local WalMart.
On Tuesday the news will be that Sharpton, Maxine The Mouth and all the black leftist rabble rousers will be howling that making the sun go away was a ploy by whitey to further the oppression of former slaves and that reparations are now mandatory.

And their willing dupes would buy every word.
Incidentally, any mother that would let her children use glasses given away by a shifty middle-aged sleazeball at Walmart should have her kids taken away.
I'm not as stupid as you clown, I've talked to the store manager, he's going to have his cashiers offer them to parents of children until they're gone. A win for Walmart, a win for the children and a win for me since my company's name is on them. :D
Of course what the media doesn't tell Bozos like Clown is that the skies were cloudy at the time in DC and
the pic showing the President looking up is a single frame from a video when then President glanced up
for a fraction of a second to locate the area to view before putting on the glasses....
How do I know this...it was a live feed! :o :)

t
"...is a single frame from a video when then President glanced up for a fraction of a second to locate the area to view before putting on the glasses...."-sillydummy

You did notice that in the video he looked up without the glasses AFTER looking up for so long with them, right, not before as you're pretending. :o :lol:

So silly, if it was so cloudy they couldn't see the eclipse with their glasses on, what the fuck were they looking at for so long with their glasses on? :lol:
Now that Clownslacker has found my eclipse jokes to be unfunny, I see no viable alternative but to log off the Internet forever.

A total blackout of my presence here, a blockage, a blotting out.

The sun may shine again, but not on me here.

Gone, faded like the Cheshire smile.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment