Political discussions about everything
By snakeoil
I'm afraid that we are losing sight of what really happened in the lead up to the Presidential Election. A foreign government attempted to meddle in our election. This has been the conclusion of 12 of our intelligence agencies and they point the finger squarely at Putin. This is huge and should be the major concern of all citizens in this country. Please put your thoughts about what political party you think is right and follow my take on this.

I think that Putin had no idea that Trump would win the Presidency and that Clinton was the real target. I think that the real goal was to weaken the expected Clinton Presidency with scandals and investigations and the political unrest of the Trump supporters. The big win by the GOP in the House and Senate would have further ensured that a Clinton Presidency would be chaotic. When Trump won, Putin had to reset and Trump's erratic behavior as President has kept Putin dancing to keep up.

Where did the intell on Russia come from? Four Russian Cyber experts are on trial for treason for passing info to the CIA. The trial is being held in secret so information is sketchy but this might be where our intell came from.
By johnforbes
But it is now known that Russia did not hack the DNC.

Instead, it was done locally -- at the DNC.

We do know that Ukraine worked with Hillary to influence the election.

And it is true that Hillary sold 20 percent of US uranium to Putin, and that the Clinton Foundation got rewarded later with over 100 million.
By johnforbes
Not only was the DNC not hacked by Russia, but the retired CIA station chief in Moscow (Daniel Hoffman) just said that there was no evidence that Russia interfered in the election.

So, aside from the Russia paranoia, what remains of the Russia theory?
By Intrepid
There is now enough credible evidence to launch major investigations that put in peril the freedom of major Donkey-Rat leaders, Killery, Lynch and Debbi Washerwomann Schultz to name but a few.

If the Paki stooge that worked for DWS spills his guts they can turn out the lights because the party is over.
By johnforbes
From data transfer rates, they found that no foreign entity hacked the DNC.

The retired CIA station chief in Moscow said Russia did not try to influence the election.

We do know that Ukraine worked with Hillary to influence the election.

And it is true that Hillary sold 20 percent of US uranium to Putin, and that the Clinton Foundation got rewarded later with over 100 million.
By Clownkicker
"From data transfer rates, they found that no foreign entity hacked the DNC."-johflubs

No, that isn't what the transfer rate means, dummy.

All the transfer rate means is the hack wasn't downloaded directly to Russia.
It doesn't mean a "foreign entity" didn't download it across town.

Stick to your toaster oven, johnny. That hifalutin' computer stuff is way over your head.
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:"From data transfer rates, they found that no foreign entity hacked the DNC."-johflubs

No, that isn't what the transfer rate means, dummy.

All the transfer rate means is the hack wasn't downloaded directly to Russia.
It doesn't mean a "foreign entity" didn't download it across town.

Stick to your toaster oven, johnny. That hifalutin' computer stuff is way over your head.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Says Mr I know it all. Clownlickers IQ is about .1 1/2 if that.
By johnforbes
Clownhiker, that wasn't my own conclusion, but the conclusion of experts that the hack was NOT done by ANY foreign entity.

That is probably why the DNC refused to turn over computers to the FBI?

Dems were trying the BIG LIE OFTEN TOLD tactic on Russia.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]