Political discussions about everything
But hey lets ignore the fact that commie Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to Putin and good old Slick willy received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock…. and lets not mention Ojackass knew about the Russian meddling for years.

But thanks Clown for playing the "What a Douchebag Hypocrite Libs Are" game.
Moyers didn't author the chart, johnny. And you can check anything on it for accuracy.

So what's your point? Do you ever have one?
Also, Moyers has proved with his entire life that he is indeed "interested in theology".

But I notice for some reason you don't give a shit that Trump dodged the draft. Not a peep out of you on that one.
You feel it is enough to denigrate one guy but not the other. Why is that, johnny?
Moyers didn't author the chart, johnny. And you can check anything on it for accuracy.

So what's your point? Do you ever have one?
Also, Moyers has proved with his entire life that he is indeed "interested in theology".

But I notice for some reason you don't give a shit that Trump dodged the draft. Not a peep out of you on that one.
You feel it is enough to denigrate one guy but not the other. Why is that, johnny?
When you make your living and reputation telling lies for a liar, as Moyers did, you can't suddenly pretend to be ethical.

Moyers is both dishonest and a leftist.

Yet he had an entire career prancing and preening about how ethical he was.
And Spicer and Sanders made a living and reputation telling lies for a liar, but that never bothered you in the least.

Regardless, there is nothing about Moyers in this thread in the first place.
Your idiotic comments are just more irrelevant partisan shit to justify avoiding reality.
Hillary wrote in her book that the Russians are also to blame for her defeat ...
Well there are reports coming out today that Mueller may have to
wrap up his investigation....because evidence is mounting that there was no collusion and
that the Russians had nothing to do with Hillary losing...

Holy shit! Hillary lies ....again, and it's in print........I am shocked!
She may have to buy back every copy of her book... :o :o :lol: :lol:
Clowntoker, you are too young to understand this, but when a president tells big lies and gets people killed in a big war as LBJ did, that's bad.

When LBJ has a prancing, preening kid as Moyers was telling lies, that's bad.

But it becomes disgusting when that liar then parades about as an expert on ethics.

When Sean Spicer does those things, I'll be first in line to condemn him.
Clown, you are too young to get it.

People who served in Vietnam will quit citing it when they are dead.

People who were in the Civil War -- the prior most divisive war -- stopped referring to the seminal experience the day they died.

You can't spend your youth telling lies for money, as Moyers did, and then use that fame to speak piously about ethics.

Moyers is a sleazeball.
Clownkicker wrote:Regardless, dimwit, there is nothing about Moyers in this thread in the first place.
Your idiotic comments are just more irrelevant partisan shit to justify avoiding reality.
So what do you suggest we do about all these people talking to Putin. And I mean all. Not just Trump.
Regardless, dimwit, there is nothing about Moyers in this thread in the first place.

I've told you this three times and you still can't understand that Moyers is irrelevant to the topic. Nobody brought him up except you.

This shows us the incredibly narrow limitations of your conservative 'intellect', johnny. You're stuck in your past and are incapable of discussing anything except the stupid shit you want to disrupt the conversation with.
Clown, you are too young to get it.

People who served in Vietnam will quit citing it when they are dead.

People who were in the Civil War -- the prior most divisive war -- stopped referring to the seminal experience the day they died.

You can't spend your youth telling lies for money, as Moyers did, and then use that fame to speak piously about ethics.

Moyers is a sleazeball.
johnny, you are too old and senile to get it.

People who served in Vietnam are irrelevant to this thread.

People who were in the Civil War are irrelevant to this thread.

Moyers is irrelevant to this thread.

johnforbes is just being a dishonest diverting sleazeball because he would rather remain ignorant of Trump's transgressions.
I agree that Moyers is irrelevant to this thread.

As to me being senile, how come 3 of the brightest colleges students in the country couldn't answer a "Stalingrad" question of "Jeopardy!" but I could?

As to criticizing some hypocritical fop like Moyers, that is dependable fun whether relevant or not.

And, speaking of potential senility, I need to phone Mom and ask whether she got that Stalingrad one.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]