Political discussions about everything
In a stunning announcement the FBI's top investigator, tapped by special counsel Robert Mueller just weeks ago to lead the probe of Russian meddling in last year's presidential election, has left Mueller’s team. The sudden departure of FBI veteran Peter Strzok is a major hitch in the secretive investigation. It's unclear why Strzok stepped away from Mueller's team of nearly two dozen lawyers, investigators and administrative staff. A spokesman for the special counsel's office declined to comment.
Was he too ethical for Mueller or did he want to wash his hands of what that team is trying to do?
...or he could be sick, or his wife could be sick, or any number of other things could have occurred in his life.
For all you kow, having to leave the position could be the biggest professional regret of his life.

But of course you immediately jump to an ethical issue without the slightest indication of one.

It's the conservative way: never wait for the facts before you spin something into propaganda.
Once you have the facts, you won't have your partisan propaganda any more.
It's the conservative way: never wait for the facts before you spin something into propaganda.
Once you have the facts, you won't have your partisan propaganda any more.

Clownkicker

UmM no Clown thats your profession. putting a spin on everything you post. you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in your cocksuker
It takes two to tango, and two to fight, yet Clownhicker immediately jumped to an ethical issue with Trump's accurate comments on the Charlottesville mess.

Why didn't the local mayor have his cops divide the two groups?

Why didn't he block off the street so that no vehicle could strike?
"It takes two to tango, and two to fight, yet His Lordship immediately jumped to an ethical issue with Trump's accurate comments on the Charlottesville mess."-johnfibs

And where did I do that, johnny?

You really need to stop making up stupid shit.
"So where's your proof him or his wife are ill?"-RealTool

There is no proof when I haven't made any claims yet, you moron. That's the point.
When I do make a claim, I'll let you know.

Meanwhile, you're the idiot starting threads about things you admit to knowing nothing about.
That makes you nothing more than a tool of your handlers.
It takes two to tango, and two to fight, yet Clownhicker immediately jumped to an ethical issue with Trump's accurate comments on the Charlottesville mess.

Why didn't the local mayor have his cops divide the two groups?

Why didn't he block off the street so that no vehicle could strike?
Queen AssClown now agrees with me that neither the FBI investigator or his wife are sick or even feeling mildly depressed. So why did he originally claim both were
on death's door step?
Stop making up stupid shit Queen AssClown.
Look at Queen AssClown dance and spin! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He can't help himself! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's so owned! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's my slack jawed urinal drinking gallons of piss every minute! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dance Queen AssClown, dance for me some more!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]