Political discussions about everything
...The media tone is also evidently one-sided. While no one — including this website — would take up the cause of defending the actions of the alt right or Nazi flag wavers, it is important to note how quickly many have chosen to lump the blame at the doorstep of President Donald Trump.

CNN issued a push notification to app users’ mobile devices around 8:30pm local time stating: “President Trump fails to condemn the alt-right and white supremacists in his statement about violence in Charlottesville, Virginia”.

No such accusations were hurled by the establishment media at Democrat leaders when a Bernie Sanders supporter shot at Republican congressmen in June.
Hey, AssClown Insipid, thanks for the news story. I hadn't seen it yet.

"CNN issued a push notification to app users’ mobile devices around 8:30pm local time stating: “President Trump fails to condemn the alt-right and white supremacists in his statement about violence in Charlottesville, Virginia”.

That's absolutely true. Trump failed to condemn them.
Why do you have a problem with truth, PainfulTooth?

"No such accusations were hurled by the establishment media at Democrat leaders when a Bernie Sanders supporter shot at Republican congressmen in June."

Of course there were no such accusations hurled, dimwit. Unlike Trump, Democrats had the decency to condemn the perpetrator. Why do you have a problem with Democrats condemning attempted murder with guns?

Isn't it hilarious that the AssClown Insipid brings his own articles that make the liberal case and makes himself look like an imbecile?
The AssClown Insipid is so owned! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, "I can't come up with anything original to save my sorry black ass" comrade AssClown Cornholio, the Donkey-Rats still own the plantation you and so many of your bruthus an' sistahs be so unwilling to leave. You've been fed the lie ever since FDR that prosperity is just around the corner and you're almost to the promised land if you'll only reelect your masters one more time.

You porch monkeys are owned and you don't even realize it.
A similar rally was held in May in Charlotteville....yet the city officials
when ahead and gave the organizers a permit to demonstrate again....
saying the demonstrators had the right under the 1st Amendment to demonstrate....

Once the city officials gave them the OK ...what did they think was going to happen? :o :o
Those people ain't going to get another permit to "peacefully protest" again...now are they?
Why not? It was anti protestors that turned violent by trying to stop a peaceful protest. I'm sure there will be many more protestors taking to street and ready to defend themselves from the intolerant left, it actually sound like fun. :D
you notice how the left wing loons on here ignore the facts. Continue to spew their hate for America yet claim they are patriotic. They continue to support criminals and sanctuary cities. which encourage illegals to poor in.
Anther truck full of illegals was found this weekend near Houston Tx. In the last load several died from having water and air denied to them. this is the kind of filth the life is supporting transportation in the middle of the night for illegals and sex traffickers. you know Clown little girls you and your union members pray on.

For the life of me I cant figure out why you want to turn this country upside down the way you are.
Turning little boys into little girls, making babies non gender.
transporting illegals in.
supporting criminals.
allowing BLM to kill police officers
diving the country anyway you can.
accepting money to destroy private property form and outsider who hate America
and the list goes on.
Clownkicker wrote:Yes, your list of Right Wing partisan made up stupid shit goes on....I agree, namandgulfdumbfuck.

Knock it off, already. It only makes you look like a moron.
Well everyone on here knows your communist asslicking traitor Lesh aka Clown. You always have been an American hating in lock step sheep
The Left is constantly seeking the moral high ground, so they are constantly calling others racist.

It really has gotten pathetic.

When Giffords got shot in Arizona, the Left tried to blame Palin in Alaska.

When Trump condemned the violence, the Left continued to try to pretend he was somehow to blame for the cops failing to keep two competing groups apart in VA.
"When Trump condemned the violence, the Left continued to try to pretend he was somehow to blame for the cops failing to keep two competing groups apart in VA."-johnfibs

Never happened, johnny. You made it up.

Why is it a conservative can't open his mouth without lying?
No, that's a lie.

Trump disavowed again and again and again over this career.

The Left seeks to gain the moral high ground by nonsense such as pulling down historical monuments.

The military was not desegregated until 1948, so will Antifa destroy the WW II memorial too?
No, that's a lie.

Trump disavowed again and again and again over this career.

The Left seeks to gain the moral high ground by nonsense such as pulling down historical monuments.

The military was not desegregated until 1948, so will Antifa destroy the WW II memorial too?
Put another way (which Queen AssClown still won't understand because he's a BLM dupe and lackey), when Trump didn't immediately order every white supremacist (that had a permit) hunted down and shot on sight, while offering free run of the White House and blowjobs provided by NFL cheerleaders to BLM and Antifa terrorists (who did not have a permit), the left totally lost their shit.

Queen AssClown, go have some fried chicken and watermelon, and wash it all down with a couple 40's of Colt 45 malt liquor.
Dogshit will fetch and carry for his massah, yo?
Been paying attention Queen AssClown? Trump's failure to order death to all whites while absolving all the leftists has been all the left has been raving about since Saturday.
Juan Williams on The Five yesterday was almost apoplectic.

Are all of you that obtuse, or are you really that stupid?
Clownkicker wrote:^^^^^^ Did you notice he STILL couldn't deny his list was made up stupid shit? :lol: :lol:
So what part of my list was made up.
Democrats created the KKK
Democrats created BLM
Obama created ISIS
Democrats created Antifa

All are nothing but hate and terrorist groups which you blindly support. Lesh, Dizzy, Queen Clown.

Democrats are the party of hate Democrats aka Liberals are one and the same.
Clownkicker wrote:But that isn't your list, scumbag.

You switched your list of lies for some semi-truths and more ridiculous lies, and that's not fair. :lol:
you mean this list? Prove to me Im wrong.

For the life of me I cant figure out why you want to turn this country upside down the way you are.
Turning little boys into little girls, making babies non gender. (been in the news several times)
transporting illegals in. (been in the news several times)
supporting criminals. (all Sanctuary Cities refuse to allow ICE to arrest illegal criminals)
allowing BLM to kill police officers (Obama now only allowed this but encourage it by inviting BLM to the white house)
diving the country anyway you can.
accepting money to destroy private property form and outsider who hate America (paid anarchist and rioters by your puppet master Sorrows)
and the list goes on.

Again prove where I was wrong.
"Turning little boys into little girls, making babies non gender. (been in the news several times)"-namandgulf

This never happens, at least not intentionally. That you think it does only demonstrates your gross ignorance of human biology and modern medicine.
Some degree of deviation in gender occurs about 1 in 1000 births. Sometimes it can be very slight and simply 'corrected' or it can be as great as being born with genitalia of one sex (like a penis) and the sex organs (ovaries) of the other at the same time.
Deciding the 'correct' sex of an infant can be impossible until they grow older. Historically, parents and doctors have just made their best guess or taken the 'easiest' route to sex assignment, completely ignoring the psychological aspects of the child's development. What is happening more often today is the parents are opting to allow the child to grow to an age where their psychology informs the choice of gender.

http://oii-usa.org/2563/how-common-is-i ... in-humans/
You really need to stop listening to your partisan propaganda sites to learn about science. You end up telling lies out of sheer ignorance.

"transporting illegals in. (been in the news several times) "-namandgulf

No Democrats transport illegals into this country. You're thinking about human traffickers.
Not a single one of the stories you read ever linked the human trafficking to Democrats. (Well, other than the idiotic stuff about the Brooklyn pizza parlor/Clinton thing. :lol:) Only your partisan handlers link them in your malleable mind without any evidence.

The rest of your idiotic list can be similarly debunked, but I don't have the time to waste on you.
The onus to prove the validity of your list is actually on YOU, not me. But you won't do it because you can't.
You simply make up stupid shit.
Well so far you havent debunked shit.

transporting illegals in. (been in the news several times) "-namandgulf

No Democrats transport illegals into this country. You're thinking about human traffickers.

Well so far you havent debunked shit.
Sanctuary cities create smuggling you nit wit. and crime that goes unchecked. You can deny all you want but your know as well as the rest of us its true.
johnforbes wrote:I was not in a "safe space."

Sadly, I was in Bed, Bath & Beyond, then out for a 3-mile run.

But then I did slip into the depravity of a build-your-own frozen low-fat yogurt sundae.

After all the hot fudge and peanuts, my sundae weighed in at 31 pounds.
I love that place with a passion. But my blood sugars dont. Even driving past the place drives em up...lol
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]