Political discussions about everything
20476454_1561194457283895_4262820469574582724_n.jpg
20476454_1561194457283895_4262820469574582724_n.jpg (19.45 KiB) Viewed 8019 times
No Dogshit, it's YOUR, I'm pointing right at YOU, timeline.
In a fit of drunken stupidity, last night you confidently predicted Trump has less than a month left. Being drunk you probably don't remember your claim so I posted a countdown timer so I can once again showcase your rank stupidity.

Clock's ticking loser.
You demonstrate every day you ain't got shit. All your replies tend to mimic what you learned from your many years as playground monitor: "I know you are but what am I?"

And without the one whose ass you have your nose shoved up, Kim Jong AssClown, you have even less.
Hey Dog, look how you have this imbecile AssClown Insipid doing back flips for you like clockwork. :lol:

He's so owned. You're living rent free in the slum of his empty skull.
Take another dump before you leave. He seems to actually like it.
I bet that's what Lucky told you that time you two got together to smoke his weed.

Didn't think I'd remember that did you?
Since I don't smoke weed my memory is pretty good.
Yours, between the 9% beer and the weed, not so much.
The media reports it took President Trump a full 40 minutes ...to respond to the protests in VA...

the mayor of Charlotteville and the governor of VA, along with CNN
are all outraged at the President 's glacial response...... :o :o
Yeah, AssClown Insipid. That's so much worse than Trump who's still checking with his handlers to see whether he should denounce this vehicular homicide as "white nationalist terrorism" the way he calls it "Muslim terrorism" when it happens in France or England.

What do you think, AssClown Steppinfetchit? Will we ever hear the words Trump just can't say?
Yes of course. Trump should have acted more like Kim Jong AssClown Sambo's hero B. Hussein Obozo and jumped right in and denounced white people without all the facts.

Brilliant!

We note that with Kim Jong AssClown Sambo's boss gone for the weekend, he is able to access the company computer without fear of being caught.

Now, where is the other half of the Oreo homo team?
Here is how Kim Jong AssClown Sambo and Elkindoofus knew immediately what to be outraged over:
The media tone is also evidently one-sided. While no one — including this website — would take up the cause of defending the actions of the alt right or Nazi flag wavers, it is important to note how quickly many have chosen to lump the blame at the doorstep of President Donald Trump.

CNN issued a push notification to app users’ mobile devices around 8:30pm local time stating: “President Trump fails to condemn the alt-right and white supremacists in his statement about violence in Charlottesville, Virginia”.

No such accusations were hurled by the establishment media at Democrat leaders when a Bernie Sanders supporter shot at Republican congressmen in June.
21 days Dogshit.

Down to three weeks out of your promised, "less than a month" for Trump to be removed from office.

Madcow have any updates lately?
Maybe it's time for you to man up, get strapped and take matters into your own hands.
After you get really shitfaced of course.
"Refuse and I shall be forced to continue to humiliate myself by jumping through hoops on command and doing daily back flips for you like clockwork."-TheAssClownSteppinfetchitInsipid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Loser Boy Insipid is so owned. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Silly ass word games and imitation from AssClown Sambo with his Oreo half cheerleader doing his best with his nose up the ass of his master.

Meanwhile the clock ticks onward towards 19 days, with no impeachment in sight.

But the two homos carry on undeterred.
19 days left Dogshit.

Now I command your master to do his victory dance which consists of spinning his wheel chair in circles and spewing emoticons.

Something better start happening fast Dogshit. Or is your plan to deal with Trump already in motion?
Give us the details, or at least tell us what you think shoukd happen.
Pay no attention to that black van parked on the street in front of your trailer court.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]