Political discussions about everything
^^^^^ There's my slack-jawed punk bitch urinal, right on cue. He knows who his owner is.
Look at him squirm. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I imagine 18 days of humiliation taking it up the ass from two strapping black guys would be enough to make anyone feel like an Oreo dog shit sandwich.
Poor little turd boy Insipid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
17 days left Dogshit.

Did you know your leader, the one whose ass you have your nose shoved up right to your eyeballs called you a nigger?
Normally them's fightin' words in your part of the country.
I hope Goober, Gomer, deputy Fife and all them down at Floyd's barbershop don't find out you didn't defend your honor.
It's going right down to the wire Dogshit. If you can control your master Oreo butt buddy.
I'm going to grind your face right into your stupidity and gullibility.
At least unless you pull up your big girl panties and do the job yourself.
Which looks like the only way it's getting done.
Maybe you can talk your butt buddy Into driving the getaway car.
So, Republican Senator Corker has begun laying the groundwork for a 25th Amendment removal of Trump:

"I do think that there do need to be radical changes," Corker told reporters. "The president has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability nor some of the competence that he needs to demonstrate in order to be successful."

Maybe Dog is right. :o

The AssClown Shitstain Insipid is once again released and ordered to tell us all how long he is going to be licking assholes and what he thinks they will taste like.
Very poor grammar, but it will pass totally unnoticed by your butt boy.
It does however reveal your rank St000pidity.
No one is surprised.

Tell us more about how you queers love to drink piss and lick ass. We need to know how to avoid you fags.
You can flirt with me all you want, you perverted freak, but I wouldn't piss on you if your ass was on fire! And that nasty tongue of yours is getting nowhere close to my asshole......so just go bother somebody else with your filthy desires.

Oh yeah.....16. SIXTEEN, baby.....It's closing in!
"The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over." -Steve Bannon

Well, I guess the rest is just a formality?

According to Bannon, Dog was being overly optimistic with the "month" thing, eh Turd Boy Insipid? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So how many days are you going to be licking santorum off the floor?
In hillbilly land where Dogshit is passed out drunk in a puddle of piss, he is now halfway through his "less than a month" before Trump is gone.

He got shitfaced early on news of Bannon's departure thinking that signaled the end.

That will make his anguish ever the more sweeter when nothing comes of it.

15 days Dogshit.
Wow, it's good of you to make the effort to stop in between bouts of taking it up the ass and licking assholes, Insipid.
But 15 days of licking santorum off the floor as well?

You're one ambitious Slack-jawed Punk Bitch Urinal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dog had asked how stocks were doing.

Every Saturday morning, I check YTD.

Here is what it looks like now for my major ones:

+ 11 percent

+ 9 percent

+ 17 percent

+ 25 percent

+10 percent

+8 percent

+23 percent

+ 32 percent

+ 24 percent

+ 20 percent
Clowntoker, I'd be delighted to compare my financial status with your own.

But you wouldn't be delighted.

YTD is how I look at my returns. You can also look at 5-year or 10 or whatever.

Your past returns get you to where you are today.
14 days Dogshit.

Down to two weeks left in your, "less than a month" prediction.
Got your plan B ready? Got the car packed and the guns loaded?

You better have something in mind because it looks like you and Madcow's wishful thinking isn't working out as you had hoped.
Yes, you got yesterday's number correct.
But today is a new day and you are down to-

12 days Dogshit.

Time is running out on your idiotic prediction.
Maybe it isn't such a good idea to get shitfaced drunk watching Madcow on MSNBC and then going online to rave the bullshit they feed you.
"12 days Dogshit. "-AssClownPunkBitchInsipid

^^^^^^ Yes, this from the guy who was criticizing someone's "Very poor grammar" on this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The AssClown Shitstain Insipid is so stupid that he still doesn't have a clue about what's wrong with his phrasing, even after having his nose rubbed in it several times. Clearly, having two black guys ravage his backside so many times has addled what's left of his mind. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
12 days Dogshit. "-AssClownPunkBitchInsipid

^^^^^^ Yes, this from the guy who was criticizing someone's "Very poor grammar" on this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The AssClown Shitstain Insipid is so stupid that he still doesn't have a clue about what's wrong with his phrasing, even after having his nose rubbed in it several times. Clearly, having two black guys ravage his backside so many times has addled what's left of his mind. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Translation from the queen of silly ass word games AssClown Loser Marxist Tool lingo: "I'm a fag dying of AIDS and I got nothing."
^^^^^ Look at him dance! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look what Insipid said. It's a direct quotation: "I'm a fag dying of AIDS and I got nothing."-Insipid

The AssClown Shitstain Insipid is so owned. He just can't help himself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
^^^^ Look at him dance! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look what AssClown Loser Marxist Tool just said. It's a direct quotation: "I'm a fag dying of AIDS and I got nothing."

The AssClown loser Marxist Tool is so owned. He just can't help himself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
^^^^^ He actually calls himself "AssClown Loser Marxist Tool"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turd Boy Insipid is so owned. He loves dancing on command. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More, Turd Boy, more! In 5--4--3--2--
^^^ He actually calls himself "AssClown Loser Marxist Tool"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Turd Boy AssClown Loser Marxist Tool is so owned. He loves dancing on command. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More, Turd Boy, more! In 5--4--3--2--
We have now reached,

11 days Dogshit.

With nothing to show, not even you lately, for your incredibly stupid, drunken prediction.

Except your self admitted homo butt boy defending you in his usual, unimaginative way.
He can't help it, the AIDS is eating away at his feeble mind.
His well used, if infected, asshole misses the comfort of your furry nose.

Come back for more humiliation, we have 10 days to go.
We are into the single digits now Dogshit, with no impeachment in sight. Hell, Trump could shoot his entire cabinet in the Situation Room and they couldn't get rid of him in the

9 Days Dogshit,

Left in your stupid prediction.

Admit you were drunk and stupid and I'll end your humiliation.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]