Political discussions about everything
When you shine the light on the democratic party it's clear they attract people who are ate up with hate. The democratic party is the worlds most successful hate group. it attracts poor people who hate rich people, Godless people who hate Christians, black people who hate white people, lazy liberals that hate people that work, gay people who hate straight people, feminists who hate men, filthy liberals that hate clean people, environmentalists who hate the internal combustion engine and a lot of bratty college kids who hate their parents. However, the real secret of the party's success is that it attracts the support of journalists who hate Republicans and who therefore work tirelessly to convince the rest of us that we should vote for democrats and try to stroke hatred as a motivation to become a democrat.

A conservative won't break of their friendship with a person if that person said they voted for Obama and Hillary, but a libtard will distance themselves from you if didn't vote the way they did.
You see the same thing everywhere.

You have Scott Pelley of CBS, a college dropout, pretending he is some deep intellectual because he has the standard issue Left Wing views.

You see David Gregory, a Howdy Doody-looking fellow, prancing about with the same stuff.

Remember Anderson Cooper, a Yale grad, who didn't know anything on celeb Jeopardy?

On CNN, he pretends that anybody with a non-liberal opinion is stupid or evil or both.

Liberals tend to be people with very closed minds.

Instead of being open and tolerant, which they pretend to be, they are locked in partisan hate.
Click on Upload Attatchment, lower left on the post message screen.
Click Choose File. That will take you to your saved images.
Choose the file you want and click in it.
Click Add file.
Click Place File Inline.
You're done.

I used to have to do it for Dogshit on the old MSF board.
For the Left, you either accept their opinions or you are practicing "hate."

Pelosi may be too senile to understand this, but there are at least two viewpoints re almost any issue.

If I want a sane legal immigration system, it doesn't mean I hate Mexicans.

That sort of simplistic idiocy is what Dems say daily.
johnforbes makes the typical partisan mistake of the Right which is believing that if he proposes something, it is sane, while if Democrats propose something, it is insane.

johnforbes is too dishonest and dimwitted to grasp that nobody says that if he wants a sane legal immigration system, it means he hates Mexicans. Nobody.

What they say is that the specific "legal immigration system" he actually proposes is not rational, and thus it can only be driven by hate of 'Mexicans'. (Of course by 'Mexicans' he means anyone not like him or those immigrants he descended from.)
They point out that the reasons he gives for proposing a specific "legal immigration system" are not rational, and that such dishonesty can only be driven by hate of 'Mexicans'.

johnforbes' idea of a "sane" legal immigration system boils down to one sentence: "I got mine. Fuck everyone else unless they are just like me."

The proof of this is that johnforbes never produces any evidence or rational argument to support his assertions. He just makes unsupported and unsupportable pronouncements instead.
When challenged, he can only repeat his ridiculous pronouncement as if he believes that repeating himself ad nauseum will somehow make it true. Such behavior is the very definition of "insanity".
For the Left, you either accept their opinions or you are practicing "hate."

Pelosi may be too senile to understand this, but there are at least two viewpoints re almost any issue.

If I want a sane legal immigration system, it doesn't mean I hate Mexicans.

That sort of simplistic idiocy is what Dems say daily.
Intrepid wrote:Click on Upload Attatchment, lower left on the post message screen.
Click Choose File. That will take you to your saved images.
Choose the file you want and click in it.
Click Add file.
Click Place File Inline.
You're done.

I used to have to do it for Dogshit on the old MSF board.
tks

LMAO @ dogshit
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]