Political discussions about everything
By Clownkicker
"Schock said he made honest mistakes and that no one ever intended to break the law."

Ahh, the old "ignorance of the law" defense. That should go over well in court, right, johnny?

"Unlike some politicians, I did not delete any emails, nor did my staff smash or destroy any electronic devices."

So I guess he's really screwed.
By johnforbes
If some legislator breaks the law, he can take the consequences.

The real question is why Holder, Lynch, and now Sessions have not dug into the corruption of the Clinton Foundation.
By sillydaddy
This asshole belongs in jail....He's a crook.
What made he think he was special and above the LAW?
The answer is simple .....He's a faggot!
They have their own separate rights, you know! :o :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
My comments here are nonpartisan.

When you have a foundation created by a former and a potential president, it is selling access.

A huge percentage of the people Hillary saw as Sec of State were -- guess what? -- donors to the Clinton Foundation.

Even George Suckonupwithus, the "journalist," contributed so he could have access.

It is the biggest example of public corruption in US history, and Holder and Lynch didn't look into it.
By Dogzilla
That is nowhere near "nonpartisan".

And that is no necessarily "corruption". How it's used could be, but audits would clearly show whether it is or not.
By johnforbes
Of course, my comments were nonpartisan.

I wouldn't want any Repub to run a foundation and have to serve as a pay-for-access scheme with the president's wife planning a future presidential run.

Bill got speech money in exchange for the uranium deal and many others.

This stands as the most massive and obvious example of public corruption in U.S. history.

Makes Teapot Dome look tiny and silly.
By RealJustme
The real question is why Holder, Lynch, and now Sessions have not dug into the corruption of the Clinton Foundation.
I have it high authority Sessions and a team are doing just that but to avoid outcries are waiting until they're ready to read the indictments along with the evidence to announce it.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]