Political discussions about everything
By namngulfvet
Dems want both Pelosi and schumer gone but the Rep want both to stay..

Well now that I think of it they are both good at entertaining the country, but thats all they are good for..
By RealJustme
Well, Trump is the best thing Repubs have to counter the Obama administration
Apparently so, Obama executive actions are being unraveled one by one and every Republican has won every special election since Trump became President.

Trump put the nail in Pelosi's coffin last night:
In an appearance on "Fox & Friends" Trump said he would like Pelosi to stay right where she is because he has an "extraordinary record against her."

"It would be a very, very sad day for Republicans if she steps down. I would be very disappointed if she did," Trump said.
By namngulfvet
BYE BYE: House Democrats Tell Nancy to Hit the Road

The chorus of liberal lawmakers calling for Nancy Pelosi to step-down as House Minority Leader is getting louder and louder, with one democratic lawmaker saying Nancy’s time as leader “has come and gone.”

Congressional democrats are desperately searching for answers over a string of special election defeats; with many in the party pointing the finger directly at Nancy Pelosi.

New York Congresswoman Kathleen Rice openly called for Pelosi’s resignation on Wednesday, saying democrats need to have new leadership if they hope to retake the House of Representatives in 2018.

"I'm not going to pretend that this is an easy conversation to have," Rice told MSNBC. "It's not easy speaking truth to power. Nancy Pelosi was a great speaker. She is a great leader. But her time has come and gone."

"I've been very clear that we need leadership change," she added. "There's no question about it."

Kathleen Rice isn’t alone.

The New York lawmaker attended a private meeting of the Democratic caucus on Wednesday, where officials and representatives held a post-election autopsy and called for a shake-up of party leadership.

Massachusetts Rep. Seth Moulton also agrees that Nancy’s time as leader has come to an end. Speaking with CNN, the democrat said, "This is certainly something that we have to discuss because it's clear that [...] across the board in the Democratic Party we need new leadership. It's time for a new generation of leadership in the party."

Pelosi remained defiant on Thursday, telling reporters she has no plans of stepping down.

"I respect the comments of some in our caucus, but right now we must be unified in order to defeat Trumpcare,” said the House Minority Leader.
http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-e ... -15933310/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By RealJustme
her time has come and gone...
Even Pelosi knows another plastic surgery isn't going to help because her dementia is evident even to her. Last night she froze again and repeated, I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I then asked what the question was again, her aide came to her rescue and explained Pelosi hadn't eaten all day and would do the interview at a later time.

Pelosi is the type that handle losing her looks, her mind and her position of power...they need to put her on suicide watch. When she does commit suicide Trump will get the blame because he's been mocking her, saying she's the best insurance the Republicans have for future wins.

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]