Political discussions about everything
We invaded Iraq with warnings and war chants from both Clintons and the Clinton intelligence agencies that Saddam would be using WMD on Americans, we destroyed it's military and government because of those warnings. Saddam was never a direct threat to any American State, Saddam never threatened to nuke America. Yet we put up with N.Korea because which has nukes and continues to violate treaties while threatening America with nuclear destruction time after time. We now learn Nuclear arms experts feel North Korea already has the ability to hit Hawaii with a small nuke and will soon have the ability to hit several other States with much larger nukes.

Anyone that thinks the nut job "Fat Kim" won't launch nukes if he feels his position threatened is nuttier than Bernie Sanders. The dude lives in a fantasy world much like libtards, the fact that the United States wouldn't cower and surrender after he launched his nukes has never entered his mind. Plus if his position and way of life was threatened he would rather die and take as many people as he can with him.

On the lighter side, several years ago Hawaii refused to allow the Department of Defense to build a ground-based interceptors shield on any of the islands so it was built in California instead, adding 15 billion to the costs. Based upon the new threat to Hawaii yesterday the Navy conducted a ballistic missile intercept off the coast of Hawaii with the assets they have there (ships) and it failed. NOW Hawaii is demanding immediate action for protection from any incoming ICM's from Korea because the defense systems in California and Alaska are to far away to react in time to stop incoming ICM's from hitting Hawaii. Cry me a river. :)

I don't live in Hawaii or any of the likely targets but if any of them were hit by nukes it would destroy my investments and way of life, plus a friend has a time share in Hawaii that he lets me use...so the fat dude has to be dealt with ASAP.
"I don't live in Hawaii or any of the likely targets..."-RealTool

Tool, haven't you heard of the Trident sub base in Bangor? That's right in your back yard.

You're at ground zero, dummy.

Regardless, are you actually stupid enough to say we should go to war with North Korea? :shock:

Fucking reactionary conservatives... everything's a hammer or a nail.
Clownkicker wrote:
Fucking reactionary conservatives... everything's a hammer or a nail.
Yeah, it is. When you deal with N. Korea, they are the nail. It takes a hammer to drive them.

Your way, driving a nail with your limp dick, will not get the job done.
"Fucking reactionary conservatives... everything's a hammer or a nail."-me
"Yeah, it is."-tvdense

Once again tvdummy stops in to tell me I'm right and then gets upset at me because I am. :lol:

Conservatives can only think in binary terms.
To them, everything is "black or white" "good or bad" "friend or foe" "right or wrong"

When will they realize the world isn't built that way; that the world doesn't care about your purely utilitarian, poorly-thought-out philosophical constructs?
They never will as long as they spend their Sundays in drone indoctrination camps for the simple minded.

What I can't understand is, with tvdodo, he's always "with me and against me."
What's with that? :lol:
If Kim looks like he is leaning toward doing something really stupid....
I bet his own people will take him out
He's been doing stupid stuff for years and those who even "thought" about taking him out were slaughtered, sometimes with their families to send a message. They would rather risk his stupid actions than commit suicide. The people around him are subject to random polygraphs, if they fail, they're never seen again. If they know of someone who talks bad about him and doesn't report that person, they're both killed. It'll take someone like that Canadian sniper to stop him, the sooner the better.
The first time he fires a missal across the border then we can take him out. Its like facing down the school yard bully. you swing first your the one who catches hell for it. But if he swings first then you have a right to protect yourself,. thats when we wade in and kick his ass unseating him at the same time.
Not saying we should swing first but we should (I bet we have) put everything into place including preprogramed ICM's waiting for Kim to make an overt move to take him and his leadership out. If Kim and his key leaders are taken out, I don't think the people or the military will have the will or reason to fight.

If a man points a gun at you and tells you he's going to kill you, you must take him serious, you don't wait until he pulls the trigger to act. Hundreds of thousands of Americans could die at the whim of a mad man and it looms over our heads, but yet Libtards are so bitter about Hillary losing, they are devoting all of their time to try and find something on our President.
Idiot Loser AssClown Steppinfetchit, you are not a Marxist. Why do you keep calling yourself one?

The battleships and destroyers in Pearl Harbor weren't "any threat" either, but where did the Japanese hit them, at sea or in port, you moron? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The ones that aren't moving are the easy ones, you stupid fuck. Plus, you take out the Trident support facilities at the same time, you ignorant turd. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How're your impotent trolling threads going, dickwad? Your days-long sniveling and mewling for my entertainment are hilarious.
Stay on your knees, keep your mouth open, and keep up the good work, AssClown Steppinfetchit Insipid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My slack-jawed bitch urinal! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The battleships and destroyers in Pearl Harbor weren't "any threat" either, but where did the Japanese hit them, at sea or in port, you moron?
If you knew your history you would know that didn't work out for Japan. So tell us, clown why would Kim waste a nuke on a parked empty sub? He's going to get off max 3 or 4 ICM's before he joins his father. I'm betting he would go for the largest populated cities his nukes could reach. Seoul, Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle. One might hit it's target, that's the best he can hope for. Seoul and Honolulu are his best bets so I'm betting he would send everything he has to Honolulu and Seoul. You on the other hand feel he'd go after a parked sub. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, RealTool actually thinks he understands how Kim thinks. :lol:

Well, they're both pretty vile human beings, so maybe he does.

"I'm betting he would go for the largest populated cities his nukes could reach. .... Seattle."-RealStool

Seattle's even closer to you than Bangor is. Like I said, that's right in your own backyard.
Seattle's about the same distance from you as Bangor is. Like I said, that's right in your own backyard.
So you really think Kim has a nuke that can destroy 200 miles out? Dude we don't even have a nuke that strong. Stand by you'll soon learn I hit the nail on the head with what Kim has on his mind, and it's not wasting a nuke on an empty sub.
"...200 miles out?"-RealTool

Yeah, right, 200 miles. Always exaggerating. :lol:

Still, I guess you don't grasp that many of the torturously slow deaths from nuclear blasts are from the raining fallout and radiation poisoning around ground zero.
You guys keep forgetting Clown is an Expert on everything. After all hes the top janitor in a grade school cleaning toilets. That alone makes him an expert. And lets not forget he is a legion in his own mind!

Hes the one who told us all there was no way anyone could have saved Benghazi. In fact he swore up and down for over a week it was impossible.
Clown is the one who predicted Killary would win the election and that Trump never stood a chance.
Hes the one who.......

which was proven to be incorrect at a later date. and posted for him to choke on.
" And lets not forget he is a legion in his own mind!"-namandgulfdumbfuck

^^^^^^^ He's a fucking imbecile, and he doesn't have a clue why. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Hes the one who told us all there was no way anyone could have saved Benghazi"-namandgulfdumbfuck

Never happened. You made it up, shit for brains.
Why is it conservatives can't argue anything without just making up stupid shit?

"Clown is the one who predicted Killary would win the election and that Trump never stood a chance."-namandgulfdumbfuck

Never happened, you moron. You made it up.
Why is it conservatives can't even talk without lies automatically coming out of their mouths?

"After all hes the top janitor in a grade school cleaning toilets."-namandgulfdumbfuck

Hate-filled conservatives are so low they even ridicule people who work honest jobs for a living. :shock:
Why is it conservatives are so filled with hate that they find it OK to ridicule those who keep their children safe?
They also hold their own children's nannies in contempt because they really hate illegal immigrants.
Clownkicker wrote:" And lets not forget he is a legion in his own mind!"-namandgulfdumbfuck

^^^^^^^ He's a fucking imbecile, and he doesn't have a clue why. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Hes the one who told us all there was no way anyone could have saved Benghazi"-namandgulfdumbfuck

Never happened. You made it up, shit for brains.
Why is it conservatives can't argue anything without just making up stupid shit?

"Clown is the one who predicted Killary would win the election and that Trump never stood a chance."-namandgulfdumbfuck

Never happened, you moron. You made it up.
Why is it conservatives can't even talk without lies automatically coming out of their mouths?

"After all hes the top janitor in a grade school cleaning toilets."-namandgulfdumbfuck

Hate-filled conservatives are so low they even ridicule people who work honest jobs for a living. :shock:
Why is it conservatives are so filled with hate that they find it OK to ridicule those who keep their children safe?
They also hold their own children's nannies in contempt because they really hate illegal immigrants.
you argued for weeks with the rest of us that there wasnt a thing anyone could do.. Maybe I should contact "a guy" Desert Dweller and a few of the other whom I keep in touch with and have them rejoin so we can all ridicule and humiliate you over this.
Clownkicker wrote:namandgulfdumbfuck--- made up stupid shit isn't real.

Saying over and over that made up stupid shit is real doesn't make it real. It just makes you a Trump supporter.
Why dont you put it to a vote and lets see who win about whos lying Lesh.
Still, I guess you don't grasp that many of the torturously slow deaths from nuclear blasts are from the raining fallout and radiation poisoning around ground zero.
Clown you've been watching to many scifi movies. The max North Korea could deliver is a 1KT, severe damage would be limited to less than a 1/2 mile, dangerous radiation levels no more than a mile from the blast. If you really think Kim in going to after my block, you're wacky. The only effect I would have from the attack is losses in my investments due to panic in the market.
Clown I didn't invest in gold in 1979, I'm not old enough to have been investing back then, I'm talking about recent markets. Step into reality.
Gold.JPG
Gold.JPG (69.89 KiB) Viewed 9518 times

Now back to the subject of the thread. The only large cities that would take years to recover if hit by a Kim nuke would be Seoul and Honolulu, they're also the most likely targets. Three or four well placed nukes could wipe out half of the cities and there's not a damn thing anyone could do to stop all of the missiles once they've been launch, they would be hit within minutes.
Gold hasn't done shit in 8 years. It's price is exactly where it was in November 2009, inflation adjusted.
Gold has went from $50.00 in 2002 to $1,200.00 presently, it has climbed ever year over the last 15 years, you can call that a bad investment but I think it's a golden one.

When Seoul or Honolulu is hit with nukes, my gold will only go up, it's been the most solid investment I've owned. :)
Well we're on the brink of what may be the deadliest wars ever but yet the libtard media is devoting 90% of their time trying to attack Russia because he won't play by their rules.

If I were in Seoul Korea I would be taking an extended vacation anywhere but South Korea. Kim just "proved" he can strike the United States and as he goes full speed ahead with his nuclear weapons program he promises to strike our cities. Experts are certain that Kim has at least 10 nuclear warheads and probably many more. 10 Minutes after pushing a button South Korea could become seoulless. The media will act surprised when action is taken to stop the loss of millions of seouls.
There are at least two Aegis guided missile cruisers waiting off the Nork coast, with who knows how many (It would only take a partial launch from one) Boomer subs standing by as well.

The cruisers can shoot down anything thst flies and the Boomers can incinerate any place on earth. Kim should proceed with caution.
"My Liege is wrong that price movement alone is crucial.
In many cases, roughly 40 percent of your overall return can stem from dividends."-johnflubs

^^^^^ Even I didn't think dimwit forbes was this stupid.

He doesn't know that gold doesn't pay dividends. :shock:

It's a lump of metal, dimwit. It just sits there doing nothing.
^^^^^This is another example of how you know the AssClown Steppinfetchit Insipid has nothin'.

He talks all sorts of shit but never manages to say anything relevant. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's just an owned slack-jawed bitch urinal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Once again we see how the homos, such as the rainbow warrior AssClown Loser Marxist Tool are obsessed with excratory functions.
It must be associated with the defect that causes them to be queer in the first place. There is no other explanation as to why he would enjoy being pounded up his ass or suck miles of cock in an interstate rest area stall while kneeling in a puddle of piss.

Maybe he just needs the money to supplement his welfare and EBT card.
But I was talking about RealTool owning gold, as he said he did, dimwit.

As always, you come up with some idiotic non sequitur about stocks (or ANYTHING that no one was talking about in the first place) and pretend I said something I never said; in this case, "that price movement alone is crucial."

Why is it conservatives can't discuss anything without making up stupid shit?
Once again we see how the AssClown Steppinfetchit Insipid has nothin'.

He talks lots of shit and says nothing relevant. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then he wonders why someone would think of excrement every time he opens his slack-jawed mouth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You stupid fuck! Kim has been firing "missals across the border" for several years now.
So Dog, who's borders have those "missals" crossed? Everything I've read is they've been fired into international waters, which ones have I missed?
Come on, Clown, I attempt to steer every thread into a discussion of stocks.

It is a common misconception that price movement alone is how people make money in stocks.

Joking aside (and joking is a huge part of this forum), I have no idea whether you share that common misconception.
"I have no idea whether you share that common misconception."-johnfibs

Then your first comment about me is just a lie, isn't it?
"My Liege is wrong that price movement alone is crucial."-johnfibs
I never said it. You made it up and now admit you "have no idea" about it. That's called a "lie" johnny. It's just what conservatives here do when they don't know what they're talking about.

I hold a number of stocks that haven't done jack shit in price for over a decade. But the best pays a 5%-8% dividend, even in the worst of market times. It has done so for 30 years. (Its price has actually gone down in that time.)
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Once again johnforbes regurgitates partisan propag[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]