Political discussions about everything
Camille Paglia Blames Dems for Destroying Journalism — ‘It Is Going to Take Decades to Recover’

Tuesday on Sean Hannity’s nationally syndicated radio show, author and University of the Arts professor of humanities and media studies Camille Paglia railed against the current state of journalism in America.

Paglia called what she said the Democratic Party had done to journalism “absolutely grotesque” and warned it would take decades to recover.

“It’s obscene,” she said. “It’s outrageous, OK? It shows that the Democrats are nothing now but words and fantasy and hallucination and Hollywood. There’s no journalism left. What’s happened to The New York Times? What’s happened to the major networks? It’s an outrage.”

“I’m a professor of media studies, in addition to a professor of humanities, OK?” she continued. “And I think it’s absolutely grotesque the way my party has destroyed journalism. Right now, it is going to take decades to recover from this atrocity that’s going on where the news media have turned themselves over to the most childish fraternity, kind of buffoonish behavior.”
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/06/ ... o-recover/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have to agree they are like little kids who cant get their way.
Columbia and other colleges used to have (maybe still do) what they called schools of journalism.

Today, that is just absurd because journalism died in 2008 with the worship of Obama.

From USA Today to the Baltimore Sun to the Washington Post to the LA Times to the NY Times to CBS and CNN and NBC, it is just totally leftist partisan bias.
"Today, that is just absurd because journalism died in 2008 with the worship of Obama."-johnforbes

Wow, it's not often you hear a conservative admit that FOXnews and Breitbart aren't journalism.

Kudos, johnny. Maybe you ARE fair and balanced after all.

By the way, who gives a rat's ass what Camille Paglia thinks about anything, dimwit? :lol:
Q-"Is johnforbes handsome?"
A-"He's fair."

Q-"Is johnforbes a good dresser?"
A-"He's fair."

Q-"Is johnforbes an intelligent investor?"
A-"He's fair."

Q-"Is johnforbes a loyal friend?"
A-"He's fair."

Q-"Is johnforbes witty?"
A-"To be fair, not very."
Clownkicker wrote:What do I care about Democrats, you imbecile?

Mr. Doesn't know he's so stupid. LMFAO @ YOU! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
this is the best you could come up with, is worthless babble. Looks like I hit a sore spot big time.. But you never were to smart Jeannette
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]