Political discussions about everything
Safe-Space Harvard Lib LOSES HER MIND After Being Fired For Being 2 Hrs. Late on Her First Day

You have got to see the video on this stupid ass bitch

The Conservative Millennial,” posted a very humorous parody video this week. If you haven’t seen it, it’s a must see! In the video, Stuckey mocks an entitled millennial who happens to be a recent Harvard grad that’s fired from work her first day on the job.

Check out the excerpt from BizPacReview below:
“I just graduated from college last week. Harvard actually. And I started my new job on Monday so obviously on Sunday night I wanted to go out with my friends and celebrate,” she said. “It was a late night, so Monday morning, first thing I rolled in around 10:30.”

Things got sticky when her fictitious “white, male,” boss asked her where she had been and why she was late.
“Where have I been?” she said. “I’ve been celebrating and I’ve been partying and then I’ve been sleeping and I’ve been resting because, you know what, this is a stressful time.”

“I feel a little bit pressured and a little bit endangered right now. I do not feel safe so I’ll just leave and come back when you change your tune Mr. white male boss,” she said.

However, the liberal character gets a major reality check when her boss decides to fire her instead.

“This is the white male patriarchy at work,” she said.

Absolutely hilarious! But will it be a wake-up call for millennials with a safe-space mentality, as intended? Only time will tell.
http://consjournal.com/safe-space-harva ... first-day/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Clownkicker wrote:I see you clowns need to see something funny that has some class.
It's Real Fake News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz7SfkhJe74&app=desktop

Absolutely hilarious! It's funny entertainment.
Nice try clown, but that was pathetic..I expected something better then a cheap knock off of what you call humor coming from the Google Queen of VW.
johnforbes wrote:I cannot answer any questions about my wife's jewelry.

The main information I have is that she wants more of it.
At lest your wife gets Jewelry. Clown has his head up someones ass everyday so all his wife gets is a kiss with shit smeared all over Clowns face. Its no wonder she makes him sleep in the basement and shower with the dog out side

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]