Political discussions about everything
Safe-Space Harvard Lib LOSES HER MIND After Being Fired For Being 2 Hrs. Late on Her First Day

You have got to see the video on this stupid ass bitch

The Conservative Millennial,” posted a very humorous parody video this week. If you haven’t seen it, it’s a must see! In the video, Stuckey mocks an entitled millennial who happens to be a recent Harvard grad that’s fired from work her first day on the job.

Check out the excerpt from BizPacReview below:
“I just graduated from college last week. Harvard actually. And I started my new job on Monday so obviously on Sunday night I wanted to go out with my friends and celebrate,” she said. “It was a late night, so Monday morning, first thing I rolled in around 10:30.”

Things got sticky when her fictitious “white, male,” boss asked her where she had been and why she was late.
“Where have I been?” she said. “I’ve been celebrating and I’ve been partying and then I’ve been sleeping and I’ve been resting because, you know what, this is a stressful time.”

“I feel a little bit pressured and a little bit endangered right now. I do not feel safe so I’ll just leave and come back when you change your tune Mr. white male boss,” she said.

However, the liberal character gets a major reality check when her boss decides to fire her instead.

“This is the white male patriarchy at work,” she said.

Absolutely hilarious! But will it be a wake-up call for millennials with a safe-space mentality, as intended? Only time will tell.
http://consjournal.com/safe-space-harva ... first-day/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Clownkicker wrote:I see you clowns need to see something funny that has some class.
It's Real Fake News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz7SfkhJe74&app=desktop

Absolutely hilarious! It's funny entertainment.
Nice try clown, but that was pathetic..I expected something better then a cheap knock off of what you call humor coming from the Google Queen of VW.
johnforbes wrote:I cannot answer any questions about my wife's jewelry.

The main information I have is that she wants more of it.
At lest your wife gets Jewelry. Clown has his head up someones ass everyday so all his wife gets is a kiss with shit smeared all over Clowns face. Its no wonder she makes him sleep in the basement and shower with the dog out side
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]