Political discussions about everything
Sen. Elizabeth Warren made her message to President Trump clear: "Donald, you ain't seen nasty yet."
The slogan appeared on a sign at the Boston Women's March, Warren remembered.
The Massachusetts Democrat took on the president yet again at a Friday town hall in New York where she read excerpts from her book, "This Fight is Our Fight: The Battle to Save America’s Middle Class."
Clownkicker wrote:johnforbes makes heap big pile of shit.

Warren hasn't made a cent off "pretending to be a blonde Indian."

johnfibs speaks with forked tongue.
ROFLMAO @ CLOWN the asslicking asslicker who knows she made money off of this bogus claim at Harvard
You didn't listen to the video, dummy. Nowhere in the clip did she say she was Cherokee because of her facial features.
Warren only said her aunt had said she (the aunt) saw her father's (Warren's grandfather) facial features as being somehow indicative of being Cherokee.

Warren made no claim about her own facial features having any meaning. You made that up.
She was simply relating a family story about her aunt's belief that the family has Cherokee blood.

You need to start listening to what is actually said and stop making false attributions.
In one of the oddest and most uncomfortable moments of Elizabeth Warren’s defense of her claim to be Cherokee, Warren invoked her Aunt Bea, who allegedly told the story a thousand times about how Aunt Bea’s father (Warren’s grandfather, whom Warren referred to as her own “pappaw”) had high cheekbones “like all of the Indians do”:

So Aunt Bea was Indian, sharing the same ancestry as Warren, according to Warren, and that ancestry was such an important part of who Aunt Bea was that she told the story about the high cheekbones at least a thousand times.

Yet when Aunt Bea died, she was not identified as American Indian by the person who informed the State of Oklahoma about the death. That “informant” was none other than Warren, and she identified Aunt Bea as “White,” even though the Certificate of Death listed American Indian as the first of several alternatives.

That Warren chose to identify Aunt Bea on an official record as “White” doesn’t disprove absolutely that Aunt Bea told stories about being Native American, but it does show that as of the date of the Certificate of Death in 1999, Warren did not deem such stories (assuming they were told) to render Aunt Bea Native American for reporting purposes.

Yet in that same time frame Warren was identifying herself to Harvard as Native American for federal reporting purposes.
So fuck off again you Marxist Loser POS.
I just get done slapping the stupid out of sillydummy and what do you know? The AssClown Steppinfetchit Insipid returns to parrot the exact same ignorance and stupidity. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loser Boy Insipid is really craving the repeated humiliation that he can't seem to find on his whining and groveling contradictory tribute threads to his master. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

These days the AssClown Steppinfetchit Insipid must be studying Zen.
He spends days on end anxiously wondering whether if he whimpers and humiliates himself on the internet long enough, has he really sufficiently degraded himself if his master isn't there to ridicule him for it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All I know is it leads to his impotent and inevitable spittle-laced meltdowns as we see here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That calls to mind the time in my own life when I embarked upon a quest for meaning.

After climbing into the Himalayas, I hired Sherpas to guide me to the lonely alpine cave where the globe's greatest Zen master contemplated his destiny.

He directed me to this fine forum.
Silly ass word games and emoticons are all the punk bitch, homo crippled loser has.
He can't even come up with anything original and must mimic me, his master.
I'm going to start calling him something new. Let's see how long it takes for him to adopt it.
That's probably because I posts under the moniker "Clownkicker".
It's no wonder you can't find them. You're looking for the wrong name.

You might want to have your wife schedule an eye exam for you.

And I recommend she drive you to it, for the safety of the other motorists on the road.
I wouldn't want you to hurt someone when you swerve erratically to take your place in the "Right Turd Lane".
Why, thanks for the helpful suggestions.

I do think every person should have a regularly scheduled eye exam every 30 or 40 years.

Mine was last May, and I'm still wearing only sunglasses.

But I do need to start a thread on recommendations.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]