Political discussions about everything
Silent On Shooting Of Congressman, Obama Reemerges To Praise Former Drug Dealer

Former president Barack Obama has been shooting his mouth off about everything lately.

He doesn't like President Trump's plan to build a wall on the U.S.-Mexican border, hates his new budget proposal and really can't stand the Republican plan to overhaul Obamacare. On each topic, Obama has been highly vocal, seeking out media coverage.

But when a Republican congressman was shot and badly wounded last week during a practice for a bipartisan congressional baseball game -- silence. Not a peep.

Yet Obama did reappear to praise former crack cocaine dealer and one-time thug Jay-Z in a video for his induction into the Songwriters Hall of Fame.

Jay-Z, real name Shawn Corey Carter, has spoken often of his drug dealing days. “One person who spent time with both Jay Z and DeHaven [Irby] during the early 1990s estimates that Jay Z was moving a kilogram of cocaine (a $12,000 value before the fourfold street markup) per week,” wrote Zack Greenberg in a book titled Empire State of Mind, the Daily Beast reported. “‘He was definitely involved in the narcotics game,’ says the source, who asked to remain anonymous. ‘There’s no denying that.’”

Of course, Jay-Z has made a good life since. He's settled down, become a gazillionaire and is married to Beyonce.
Still, it's just a bit odd that Obama said nothing about the shooting of Rep. Steve Scalise, but makes time to praise the one-time thug.

Oh, and get a dig in at the uncool president now, Donald Trump.

“I’m pretty sure I’m still the only president to listen to Jay Z’s music in the Oval Office,” Obama said in the brief video. “That may change at some point but I’m pretty sure that’s true now.”

Typical Obama.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17652/sil ... benshapiro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What? Obama 'praised' a former drug dealer who turned his life around and married Beyonce?

That sonuvabitch! What was he thinking?

namandgulfdumbfuck, if you don't find Beyonce attractive, just say so. You and johnforbes can find a nice secluded place somewhere.

You morons will spin absolutely ANYTHING into a negative, won't you?
Did you really want to hear from Obama about the shooting, you dishonest scumbag? Is that what you're saying?
Are you saying it would have made you feel better? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm really sorry Obama let you clowns down. It must have been hard on you. :lol:
18699811_10213162569680516_7734089254780766843_n.jpg
18699811_10213162569680516_7734089254780766843_n.jpg (23.91 KiB) Viewed 4060 times
And nobody wants to hear from Obozo about anything. He needs to go back to his old haunts in the Chicago bath houses, get down on his knees and go back to sucking white cock.
^^^^^^ See? Neither of these clowns could deny what I said. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only constructive thing the AssClown Steppingfetchit Insipid did was give namandgulfdumbfuck a smackdown by telling him that not hearing from Obama about the shootings is a good thing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The AssClown Steppinfetchit's only other response is to post his masturbation fantasy pics again.

Admittedly, he's just following my orders to dance for me.
But since I wasn't explicit enough about it, I guess it's my fault he's choosing to post jack-off fantasies as his chosen humiliation.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]