Political discussions about everything
By namngulfvet
I read an article written by a facebook follower, It said that Obama and his staff from the White House that followed him to his new agenda to take down our government is in 400 offices around the country. The sole purpose of this Shadow Government is to block and destroy President Trumps Presidency and stop anything and everything he is trying to do. Ya see, Hillary was supposed to win the Election. If you think about it it makes perfect sense now seeing whats been going on in the last 4 yrs. Killing our police, downgrading and degrading our military, bringing in his fake refugees, and muslimes, and illegals and the drug cartels. Building his army on a daily basis to declare war on the Americans. Protestors and rioters in our streets, keeping those in our government busy with chasing their own tail trying to prove no involvement with Russia. Financially destroying our country. This is Hillarys MO all she would have had to do was bring a broom and a dustpan and mop up the rest. Think about all of this and you will conclude the same thing I have. Obama might not be sitting in our White House but believe me he's still very much active in accomplishing his goal of destruction.
He placed 300 judges in place to stop Trump. He has muslimes in our mayoral positions in US states, plus those in office that are still working for him in our Senate, Congress, House, FBI, CIA, Homeland Security. His bases are covered which he worked on the entire last 4 yrs of his term. With a stroke of a pine him releases viotent illegal creminals back on the streets from Gitmo. Hell from what I understand we also have a Muslim minister for our military men which is completely outrageous. I also believe that that's where the majority of the trillions he stole went to to support his cause and not where they were supposedly allocated to. It all makes perfect sense and he must be stopped.
God Bless You President Trump may your victories be outstanding.
Give all the Glory to God, Amen

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment