Political discussions about everything
By elklindo69
TRUMP TWITTER-BLOCKED A WOMAN WITH STAGE 4 CANCER — AND SHE HAS A MESSAGE FOR HIM

President Donald Trump blocked a woman with stage 4 cancer on Twitter after she criticized his latest healthcare plan.

Laura Packard, who has advanced Hodgkin's Lymphoma, discovered the president's move on Wednesday shortly after she posted her opposition to the latest Republican effort to repeal the Affordable Care Act, commonly known as Obamacare.

"Obamacare is literally keeping me alive & can get me cured. If it survives," she posted on Twitter after Republican Senators Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Bill Cassidy of Louisiana pushed the latest GOP repeal bill.

Packard was surprised by the president's block.

"I try to keep him informed with facts every few days or so," she said on Twitter. "Maybe he doesn't like facts."
By namngulfvet
GEEZZZZ Elkshit, have you ever seen his twitter account. He has a zillion ppl on it. and you think hes supposed to answer every question that comes across it.. Thanks for admitting you just stupid.
By johnforbes
I read each and every one of the millions of postings on the Interwebs every day.

However, Trump doesn't have the time to do that.

Nor does he know the medical details of every person on the planet.
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:"Thanks for admitting you just stupid."-namandgulfdumbfuck

^^^^^ Priceless, as always. :lol:
You just stupid <------ WTF does that even mean asslicker. Is that Neanderthal for admitting Elkcrap is stupid.
By johnforbes
I read each and every one of the millions of postings on the Interwebs every day.

However, Trump doesn't have the time to do that.

Nor does he know the medical details of every person on the planet.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]