Political discussions about everything
By johnforbes
The headline "lies" is too harsh, and that betrays what all of us know is a Left Wing ideological bias on the part of the NY Times.

Even stretching back as far as Vietnam, you could depend upon the NY Times to display very consistent pro-Left bias.

The Times loathes Trump because he not only isn't a Democrat, but he isn't really a corporate Repub like Ryan either.

As to the word "lies," Obama and Hillary and Rice lied about Benghazi, the IRS "missing" tape backups, whether Obamacare would let a person keep his doctor....
By johnforbes
No, the word "lie" is an intentionally heated term used by the NY Times because of its partisan hatred.

The word "lie" becomes more appropriate for Benghazi, where 4 brave men died as Obama and Hillary and Rice lied about a video being the catalyst.

The word "lie" is appropriate when a Yale-educated lawyer sets up a private server, deletes 33,000 emails under subpoena, bleaches the server, and Comey says he cannot locate "intent."
By elklindo69
Anytime the heat is on, Johnnie and the conservatards steer the conversation back to Obama and Hillary.

:o :lol:

I thought the Trump and his Trumpateers were supposed to get tired of winning?

:lol:
By johnforbes
Context matters, so an assertion that one president is guilty of "lies" invites comparison to other presidents.

It is now beyond rational dispute that Barry used intel agencies for political reasons.

Even the IRS was politicized, and then Lois Lerner's hard drive got "scratched" and the tape backup went "missing."

4 brave men were left to die in Benghazi, and lies were told about that for political reasons.

As Prof Gruber admitted, they all knew Obamacare would not be "affordable" and they all knew you couldn't keep your doc, keep your plan, and that it would not be deficit-neutral, so they lied.
By namngulfvet
WOW! ya think the libs are jsut a tad desperate. Not one word out of any lib about Ojackassess lies or law breaking and skirting. Not to mention cherry picking the laws he wanted to obey. now the lib are cherry picking something Trump said years ago.. Maybe you should all go back to licking ODummies asshole your all pretty good at that
By Dogzilla
I'm right here, Insipid.......anchored fimly in reality. I see that you recognize the word, but you really should do some research on it's meaning.
By sillydaddy
Bernie and Jane lawyering up..!
Jane is under investigation for fraud..and I bet she had Bernie's blessing..
Bernie and Jane in prison..... :lol: :lol:
By namngulfvet
Loretta lynch coming under investigation for obstruction.
Comey under investigation for obstruction
Hillary coming under investigation.
Bernie Sanders and wife under investigation
Democrats call for more violence
Democrats call for more obstruction

Just to name a few
By Dogzilla
Wait......who is president, and making all these bad decisions that are adversely affecting most Americans?? It's hard to tell by listening to the drivel that you knuckle-draggers are throwing out there.

(JJ is excluded from the "knuckle-draggers" group, but still shares the group's lies and deflections, for some dumb reason)
By johnforbes
My main reason is the salary and 401(k) plan provided by this fine forum.

However, the sparkling wit and deep wisdom residing in the bowels of the Internet is another.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]