Political discussions about everything
By Intrepid
First reaction is Canada and Mexico come around with their stocking hat and sombrero in their hands asking if we can renegotiate.

"In any negotiation you have to be prepared to walk away from the table."
Donald J. Trump, "The Art Of The Deal"

AssClown, please challenge me for a link.
Please.
By RealJustme
Yep, Trump is proving every day he was the right choice, mean while the Obama family including Michelle is going on speaking tours charging 200K up to talk about themselves.
By Clownkicker
"AssClown, please challenge me for a link.
Please."-AssClownInsipid

If you already know you should have posted a link, why are you telling yourself to ask yourself for a link, dimwit?
Don't yak about it, numbskull, just do it for cripes sake.
Why must you always make an assclown of yourself with the silly prima donna schtick?

Everyone starting threads should post a link or a sourced quotation to support their claims. That's a given.
It's only the conservatives here who expect a fucking gold star for doing the bare minimum.

But at least you're talking to yourself about it, AssClown Insipid, so I guess that could be called "progress" compared to your normal state of total oblivion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
"Total Oblivion," another good boat name.

I may disagree with Clowntoker about politics, but he has a genius for naming boats.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but his own boat is named "Leftist Blather."
By elklindo69
Trump couldn't get a deal with Trumpcare.

Trump was supposed to get the Mexicans to pay for the wall...then he went to congress for the money and he failed to seal the deal.

Another fail in the works for Trump...

LMFAO
By johnforbes
The votes should almost be assembled by keeping the required coverage items, but allowing states to get waivers from them.

As to border wall costs, the 1 billion sought would be 3/10 of 1 percent of the budget proposal.

Also, they should do what Ted Cruz suggests -- let seized drug crime assets be used.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]