Political discussions about everything
I've only been to London twice, once about 15 years ago and then last year, the change was schocking. In 15 years London has gone from having British culture with Brits, being Brits in the pubs and on the streets to today's London of mosquea and Muslims in some places out numbering native Brits and churches. Dude's it's to late for Europe, they've become the melting pot their leaders wanted, they've lost their identify and culture. Politicians allowed Muslims to do what their armies couldn't accomplish, invade Europe without one shot being fired.
Of course there are those that say the terrorist was not a refugee but British born..
Then it's time to limit immigration and keep the terrorists to a finite number...
As I read somewhere.."Just because a rat is born in the barn, doesn't make it livestock ".. :o
That bridge, most tourists have walked that for the photo opportunity.

It is just sad to have walked across that bridge and then to see it on TV today in this context.

What are London and Paris going to do to keep tourism rolling if they don't get a handle on radical Islam?
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]