Political discussions about everything
By namngulfvet
ClownLicker aka jizzy, reality aka .......... has a habit of pulling shit out of his ass hoping it will stick it he throws it around enough hes hoping it will stick. Back in the day we put a stop to it. Anytime he or anyone post anything claiming its the real deal we made em post a link to to it. No link then its pure Bullshit and the guy is a liar. force him to post a link to his source.
By Clownkicker
namandgulfdummy, I would be happy to post links if you are too stupid to copy-and-paste my quotations into google and if you also insist that johnforbes posts links and Insipid post links and YOU post links to all your ignorant made up crap.

Do we have a deal?
EVERYONE must post links to support their claims or they're pure bullshit and they're liars, right?

The ball's in your court.
You can start by demanding johnforbes posts a link to support his claim that there is a path to citizenship for the current lot of illegal immigrants.
"The law does indeed provide a path to citizenship for illegals."-johnforbes February 20, 2017 4:09 p.m.
http://forums.voyeurweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10175

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil. ... t-get-line
^^^^^There's the link to support my claims.
Now it's your turn, dummy. Go ahead, tell johnny to post a link to support his claim or else it's bullshit and he's a liar.
Let's see how far that gets you. :lol:
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:namandgulfdummy, I would be happy to post links if you are too stupid to copy-and-paste my quotations into google and if you also insist that johnforbes posts links and Insipid post links and YOU post links to all your ignorant made up crap.

Do we have a deal?
EVERYONE must post links to support their claims or they're pure bullshit and they're liars, right?

The ball's in your court.
You can start by demanding johnforbes posts a link to support his claim that there is a path to citizenship for the current lot of illegal immigrants.
"The law does indeed provide a path to citizenship for illegals."-johnforbes February 20, 2017 4:09 p.m.
http://forums.voyeurweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10175

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil. ... t-get-line
^^^^^There's the link to support my claims.
Now it's your turn, dummy. Go ahead, tell johnny to post a link to support his claim or else it's bullshit and he's a liar.
Let's see how far that gets you. :lol:
Its not my up to me to do your job Clown. Maybe this is what you do on your union job but not here. If you post you also post a link to back it up or STFU.

What happens between you and another member is called Hypocrisy Clown. You cant make demands from others without setting the example. Suck it up Clown..
By Clownkicker
"You cant make demands from others without setting the example."-namandgulfdumbfuck

Exactly, numbnuts.
You just said it yourself. You demanded the I post links but refuse to do so yourself.

Since you won't do what you demand of others, you can continue your present lifestyle choice of regularly going and fucking yourself, you dishonest hypocritical sack of shit.
By johnforbes
Every word ever posted by Clownhicker on this forum has been stolen by him from various leftist blogs.

The only thing original about Clownslacker has been his own unique blend of doltish behavior.
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:"You cant make demands from others without setting the example."-namandgulfdumbfuck

Exactly, numbnuts.
You just said it yourself. You demanded the I post links but refuse to do so yourself.

Since you won't do what you demand of others, you can continue your present lifestyle choice of regularly going and fucking yourself, you dishonest hypocritical sack of shit.
You do what ever Clown. But keep in mind your notorious for pulling shit out of your asshole and post it as facts. You know when I post something I always post a link to back it up. Im not the board police so its not up to me to police others including you. Its to bad this thread went over your head. you always did have an issues with reading and comprehending. You choose a good nic this time Clownlicker. Clown the board jester and idiot.
By Clownkicker
Dumbfuck, you have NEVER posted a link in any reply you have made to one of my posts.

If you believe I'm wrong, then post a link to the thread where you did so.
I think you just pulled that inane comment out of your ass.

"No link then its pure Bullshit and the guy is a liar." (Some illiterate asshole said that. I can't remember who.)

"Im not the board police so its not up to me to police others including you."-nambypambyvet

Then why did you start this idiotic thread to enact rules and police me, you imbecile? :lol:
By Intrepid
...(Some illiterate asshole said that. I can't remember who.)
AssClown "I'm the board's leading authority on everything but I don't understand basic punctuation rules" Loser Marxist Tool.

Even the dullest third grader knows the period is placed outside the closing parentheses.
Duh...
Demand a refund on your GED certificate AssClown.
By Clownkicker
"Even the dullest third grader knows the period is placed outside the closing parentheses."-LoserBoyAssClownInsipid

Entirely untrue, you don't know. Please post a link for that assertion you just pulled out of your ass.
No link, then I have it on good authority it's pure Bullshit and you're a liar.
By namngulfvet
Intrepid wrote:
...(Some illiterate asshole said that. I can't remember who.)
AssClown "I'm the board's leading authority on everything but I don't understand basic punctuation rules" Loser Marxist Tool.

Even the dullest third grader knows the period is placed outside the closing parentheses.
Duh...
Demand a refund on your GED certificate AssClown.
Lets be clear here Intrepid. Clownlicker got his education from a 3rd world liberal shit hole. which is way below anyone with a GED.

He majored in sucking ass, sucking dicks, lying, pulling shit out of his ass to use as liberal facts. He and I have been over this posting a link thing in the past. He hasnt got a clue how to post a link and he thinks becuase he has a bunch of newbys he can get over on them by pulling his old tricks. Oh ya he loves to troll the Gay BB. Im betting hes pissed because they took it down.
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:Dumbfuck, you have NEVER posted a link in any reply you have made to one of my posts.

If you believe I'm wrong, then post a link to the thread where you did so.
I think you just pulled that inane comment out of your ass.

"No link then its pure Bullshit and the guy is a liar." (Some illiterate asshole said that. I can't remember who.)

"Im not the board police so its not up to me to police others including you."-nambypambyvet

Then why did you start this idiotic thread to enact rules and police me, you imbecile? :lol:
Why dont you whine a little more asshole licker, Not one person on here believes a thing you say. Anyone whos been on this board knows within a day or two your nothing but fucking lying liberal suckass

Tell us Jester hows it feel to be laughed at everyday from being an extreme idiot
By Clownkicker
You can always tell when you have totally humiliated these ignorant clowns.
They all go into full raving lunatic mode.

They don't even pretend to be rational any longer. Buncha blithering idiots. :lol:
By johnforbes
It is eminently rational to note at this point that Clownslacker's own personal web site is:

Leftist_Blather.org.
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:You can always tell when you have totally humiliated these ignorant clowns.
They all go into full raving lunatic mode.

They don't even pretend to be rational any longer. Buncha blithering idiots. :lol:
[b says the board jester...]so after several of us handing you your ass this is the best you can come up with... ROFLMO [/b][/b]
By Clownkicker
"[b says the board jester...]so after several of us handing you your ass this is the best you can come up with... ROFLMO [/b][/b]"-namandgulfbabbler

Nobody refuted a word I said, you illiterate fuck.
And I'm the one who handed you your ass so thoroughly you actually ran away from your own OP, forcing you to resort to impotent personal attacks instead.

First you claimed the right to police this board and me by making a "Board rule" that only applies to me, but then you admitted "Im not the board police so its not up to me to police others including you."

You do realize you just made a complete ass of yourself, right?
I actually got you to refute your own idiotic thread topic. :lol:
By Clownkicker
Yup....kicking ass and taking names.

It's what I do, as you know well from personal experience.
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:"[b says the board jester...]so after several of us handing you your ass this is the best you can come up with... ROFLMO [/b][/b]"-namandgulfbabbler

Nobody refuted a word I said, you illiterate fuck.
And I'm the one who handed you your ass so thoroughly you actually ran away from your own OP, forcing you to resort to impotent personal attacks instead.

First you claimed the right to police this board and me by making a "Board rule" that only applies to me, but then you admitted "Im not the board police so its not up to me to police others including you."

You do realize you just made a complete ass of yourself, right?
I actually got you to refute your own idiotic thread topic. :lol:
Thanks for showing us how ignorant you really are jizzy. Show me a quote where I said I was the board police. Then show us the quote where I said it only pertained to you.
Learn to read and comprehend Jizzy. Its no wonder your a sheep for the union.
By namngulfvet
RealJustme wrote:Clown is phased, he's just trying to hide it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Clownkicker
"Show me a quote where I said I was the board police."-namandgulfdumbfuck

"Board rule #1"-namandgulfdumbfuck <----there it is, dummy.

The very fact that you started a thread to police the board (i.e. make up rules to control behavior on the board) proves you believed you had the right to police the board, you fucking imbecile.

Then I forced you into actually admitting you didn't have the right to start making rules to control behavior on the board; a complete reversal of your initial moronic position.

I "handed you your ass" by forcing you into disavowing your own idiotic opening position.
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:"Show me a quote where I said I was the board police."-namandgulfdumbfuck

"Board rule #1"-namandgulfdumbfuck <----there it is, dummy.

The very fact that you started a thread to police the board (i.e. make up rules to control behavior on the board) proves you believed you had the right to police the board, you fucking imbecile.

Then I forced you into actually admitting you didn't have the right to start making rules to control behavior on the board; a complete reversal of your initial moronic position.

I "handed you your ass" by forcing you into disavowing your own idiotic opening position.
So you couldnt show us a quote of me saying I was the board police or it pertained to you. Thanks for admitting you lied to everyone on the board. then the best you could come up with was to post this ass your answer?
nambypambyvet
Again thanks for admitting you nothing more then a dumb ass union sheep. ROFLMAO at Jizzy the board Clown...oh ya and chief liar.
By Clownkicker
"So you couldnt show us a quote of me saying I was the board police or it pertained to you."-namandgulfdumbfuck

"Board rule #1" <----Again, that's your quote where you said you were the board police. You claimed the right to make rules for others to control their behavior.

"force him to post a link to his source." <----- That's where you said it "pertained" to me, you fucking moron.

You didn't say "force everyone to post a link" did you, you fucking hypocrite.

Just stay down, dummy. You're humiliating yourself.
By namngulfvet
Clownkicker wrote:"So you couldnt show us a quote of me saying I was the board police or it pertained to you."-namandgulfdumbfuck

"Board rule #1" <----Again, that's your quote where you said you were the board police. You claimed the right to make rules for others to control their behavior.

"force him to post a link to his source." <----- That's where you said it "pertained" to me, you fucking moron.

You didn't say "force everyone to post a link" did you, you fucking hypocrite.

Just stay down, dummy. You're humiliating yourself.
Keep whining jizzy. At lest I have a life outside this board...
By johnforbes
Heavenly shades of night are falling; it's twilight time.

As another fine day in the forum draws to a close, what kind of a day was it?

A day like all days, filled with those events which alter -- and illuminate -- our time.

And we were there.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed