Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
When I first read it I immediately thought WOW, either the police or Tea Party members opened fire on innocent black people just at a friendly meeting. Imagine my surprise when it later came out the shooters were actually black males. I know, I know, it's hard to believe black males could actually do something police and Tea Party members are doing on a daily basis, but it happened.

Miami will never be the same now that blacks are no longer safe from even blacks.
Lewis should know by now, any time you get a large group of blacks together, there will be trouble, if there's not a white person to attack in the area they'll attack themselves. I just wish a black leader would come along and tame the racist hatred instead of just organizing more protests and stirring the hatred. Why can't we all just get along?
Bush Senior was one of the youngest pilots in WW II, and he got shot down and could have been taken captive and beheaded by the Japanese.

But here's the problem. He was a Member of Congress, an ambassador, in the CIA, VP, and president.

That was not enough. Based on the theory that his moral entitlement drifted down, his son was president for 8 years.

So Bush Sr had access to the White House for 20 years. Twenty years! Then he wanted his other son to be president so that his butt could be kissed another 4 years for his WW II service.

John Lewis was an icon of Civil Rights, but he has dined out on that for half a century now.

Lewis has become fat and pampered and self-entitled for what good he did as a kid.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]