Political discussions about everything
Remember Judge Curiel, the activist judge?

His wife was praising crooked, cynical John Podesta as Wikileaks revealed.

Dang, so it turns out the noble judge was not oppressed by Trump, and that the judge and his wife are indeed activist Democrats?
johnforbes has a bit of trouble if he can't distinguish between "Judge Curiel" and "Judge Curiel's wife" which he apparently can't. Too much time in drag queen night clubs, I guess.

Those are two different people, johnny. You can't draw any conclusions about one because of what they other does.
And maybe she didn't know Podesta was "crooked" when she praised him but now she knows better and wouldn't praise him any longer?
Whatever the case, who cares what Curiel's wife did? She has nothing to do with anything.
You clowns are really scraping the bottom of the desperation barrel. :lol:

johnforbes also wouldn't have voted for Governor Schwartzenegger because he thought Arnold was secretly a Democrat since his wife was a Democrat.
I bet johnforbes also believes in punishing the son for the sins of the father, like most conservatives do.
They have no concept of judging someone on individual merit, though they always pretend it's important.
I wouldn't have voted for Arnold for a different reason.

He was from Austria, wasn't he?

It is a very beautiful country. What's better than Kaprun or Kitzbuhl in ski season?

Or Wien any time of the year?

But the Austrians are moody.

Despite my love of loden, I wouldn't vote that way.
8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]

" JAN 6 COMMITTEE SUPPRESSED SECRET SERVICE T[…]