Political discussions about everything
Michael Moore appeared frustrated on Twitter following the presidential debate, saying Donald Trump “won” and “we all lost.” After the debate, pro-Hillary gloaters must get it in their heads, Trump will be our next President.
Michael Moore is spot on! The numbers are in:

Drudge - DT 82 HC 17

Breitbart DT 76 HC 24

Politico DT 77 HC 23

Fortune DT 52 HC 48

Time DT 55 HC 45

The Hill DT 58 HC 36

CNBC DT 67 HC 33

FOX DT 70 HC 30

ABC DT 58 HC 42
No wonder conservatives are so paranoid about "voter fraud." lol

Look at JustFreedManIntrepidMe's list to see how much of it they did last night with online voting multiple times for Dumb Donnie. :lol:

Classic conservative hypocrisy.
RealJustme wrote:Michael Moore is spot on! The numbers are in:

Drudge - DT 82 HC 17

Breitbart DT 76 HC 24

Politico DT 77 HC 23

Fortune DT 52 HC 48

Time DT 55 HC 45

The Hill DT 58 HC 36

CNBC DT 67 HC 33

FOX DT 70 HC 30

ABC DT 58 HC 42
So is that your random number generator program where Trump is always greater than fifty and Hillary is less than 50?

:lol:
Here's a Twitter update for the dimwitted who are only capable of reading everything literally (you know who you are):

@MMFlint Mr. Moore, you're trending on Facebook because of you're "Trump Won" comment! They think you really meant it!"-Karina Arroyave

"Hahaha. Yes, the crazy righties missed my 'Trump won' point."-Michael Moore

"@MMFlint what do you mean he won?"-Karina Arroyave

"I mean she did great, he was awful & the people who love a dumb bully fell in love all over again."-Michael Moore

Moore was mocking you, Tool, and you're just too dense to get it.
But go ahead, believe whatever nonsense your dimwitted handlers feed you. :lol:
So what is Michael Moore's educational background?

What equips him to determine who is smart and who is dumb?

All this shows is that Moore doesn't even understand the most basic flaw in political conversation -- assuming a person is smart because he shares your political views.

The online polls were not "scientific," but then neither are the real ones.

Today, you can't use landline phones and registered voters and 2012 trends to predict much of anything.

All but a few political pundits totally missed the fact that 2016 would be an insurgency year of Bernie/Trump.
So the day after Michael Moore proclaims Trump won the debate and "we" lost, he tries to white wash what he said after being beat up by thousands of libtards and a visit by Hillary's staff. Michael Moore was probably really upset and frustrated after the debate so pounded out what he thought...words have meaning. Plus he was right, Trump won, she lost and he'll be our next President.
Nobody "beat him up online" dummy.
Yes, words have meaning, but you don't understand what that meaning is because, being a reactionary clown, you don't grasp humor or sarcasm or irony.
ESL, Tool, ESL. Take a class, fer cripes sake.

And johnny, don't tell me Michael Moore shouldn't be listened to. RealTool is the one who thinks his opinion matters.
Tool's STILL doing it this morning. Look at his last post.

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]