Political discussions about everything
By Clownkicker
So Einstein, which is the evidence of an "infirmity"? An "earpiece" or a "microphone"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You ignoramus.
"Coughing prevention machine" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You morons will swallow anything without question. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Intrepid
Scroll down in the photo Einstein ignoramus idiot moron tool master of Google douch bag, and every other word you use to insult others.

Are you really that stupid?
By Clownkicker
And Loser Boy Assclown Insipid doubles down on the propaganda from his handlers, even after I warned him of the glaring stupidity, that a "wireless ear monitor" indicates an "infirmity". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, Loser Boy ignoramus idiot moron tool failure at Google douche bag, and every other word that fits him so exactly, really IS that stupid. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Intrepid
Elkindoofus, you do realize your Dear Leader B. Hussein Obozo admitted in his book ghost written by Bill Ayers that he not only was a heavy coke user, he was also a major dealer.

Bubba Boy Clinton was also a heavy user, having been twice admitted to an emergency room with coke poisoning.

So your point Elkindoofus, is?

This is all explained by reading through my news feeds.
The word has gone out to tbe Useful Idiots to promote the idea of Trump snorting coke.
By Intrepid
Look again AssClown Tool. Why would she need all that equipment for, as you say, a "wireless earpiece?"

I ask yet again, are you REALLY that stupid? Apparently so.
But thanks for proving it.
Again.
By Clownkicker
"Look again Your Lordship. Why would she need all that equipment for, as you say, a "wireless earpiece?"-Dickwad Loser Boy

I didn't say it, you lying dickwad, your own propaganda posting said it. That's why I used the quotation marks, dumbfuck, to indicate you posted it and not me.
You posted that photo as "evidence" of an "infirmity" when your own propagandists thought it was a "microphone" or an "earpiece" or a "wireless ear monitor".
It went right over your head that they couldn't claim it was anything important at all. Read your own idiotic postings, for gods sake.

I don't know what it is and you don't know what it is, but I am a liberal thinker and wait for evidence before jumping to conclusions.
You are a reactionary Righturd moron who doesn't care about facts and reason, just like RealTool and his "illegal Hispanic" shooter in the mall.
Despite knowing nothing at all, you started a thread about it.

That's what gets you clowns into these messes. You don't know anything but you still think you are entitled to an opinion anyway.

True to form, as a truly Useful Tool, you are now swilling down the Bill Clinton rehab stories that are "likely" true.
Your own propaganda masters said so themselves. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me give you a little lesson in the obvious that seems to escape your pea brain: IF THEY ACTUALLY HAD ANY FACTS OR ACTUALLY KNEW ANYTHING, THEY WOULD SAY SO.
Anytime someone says "It might be" or "It's likely" or "It could be" or "Is it?" or any other weasel words and phony questions, they are saying they don't know jack shit and they are targeting gullible, dimwitted suckers. That is, they are targeting YOU. You fall for it every time.

Don't bother to thank me for the smell of you own shit, Insipid. I'm happy to rub your nose it it anytime.
By RealJustme
So Einstein, which is the evidence of an "infirmity"? An "earpiece" or a "microphone"
Since you bring it up clown, why would she be wearing a concealed earpiece?
By Clownkicker
I DIDN'T BRING IT UP, dimwit.
Insipid's handlers did. You're as stupid as he is.

I only laughed at his gullibility and rubbed his nose in his own waste yet again.
If you want to ask me about THAT, go ahead. Otherwise, stop putting words in my mouth, you dishonest scumbag.
By johnforbes
Trump may have had a cold, but Barry admitted in his book that he used "blow" when he could afford it. And, apparently, "blow" is a ghetto term for cocaine.

As to the outcome:

The presidential debate is over and both candidates have made their case to the American voter. We heard their positions on homeland security, the economy and the future direction of the country. Now it’s your turn to tell us who the big winner was,” CNBC asked in their poll.
A current total of 960,300 people voted. The results: 67 percent said Mr. Trump won the bout, 33 percent voted for Mrs. Clinton.

“Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump faced off at their first presidential debate Monday. Who do you think won?” asked Time in their version.
Over 1.6 million people responded. The results: 55 percent sided with Mr. Trump, 45 percent with Mrs. Clinton.
By sillydaddy
Bubba and Obama...coke users???

This may explain how Hillary came to know Alicia Machado..
Hillary failed to mention last night, Machado was or is the wife of a well known Mexican drug lord.. :o :o
By Intrepid
Once again I provoke the AssClown Loser tool into wasting an hour of his time (not including time spent wiping his spittle from his computer screen...which was probably done by an attendant employed by his nursing home) furiously pounding his keyboard to produce a bunch of blather nobody will read.

I continue to work this punk like the illegal Mexicans Running LapDogshitzilla employes on his cut rate landscaping jobs.
By Clownkicker
^^^^^^Criminy! Loser Boy Insipid is REALLY ugly.
It looks like he has shit all over his face from having it rubbed in his own feces so many times.

And he admitted he enjoys sadistic gay sex too. But that's not surprising to anyone who knows him at all.

All together a very revealing post, Loser Boy Punk Bitch Insipid. Way to go. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By johnforbes
Howard Dean, a doctor, not only should know better but does.

Leftists are like that -- pretending to be compassionate, but snarling with hatred when encountering a different opinion.
By Clownkicker
johnny, did you not see the post by Insipid two posts up?

It's snarling with hatred because he encountered a different opinion. But not just a DIFFERENT opinion, a FACTUALLY CORRECT opinion, where his has been shown to be nothing but speculation as well as being wrong.

Insipid is a Rightist, not a Leftist.
By johnforbes
Every morning, after several hundred situps and the first sets of barbell exercises, I do set out to read everything posted on the Internet.

Today, I must confess I did not quite real all of the 8,419,191 new postings online.
By Intrepid
Despite me telling him outright several times that I deliberately provoke him with some of the things I post, AssClown Loser Lucky tool always takes the bait and goes off on one of his well known tantrums.
Which nobody reads.

This is almost too easy.

AssClown, what do you think it means when I say I can work you like a part time job?
By Clownkicker
Loser Boy Assclown Insipid steps in it again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He says he works someone like a part time job, but as we all know, Loser Boy doesn't do any work, part time or otherwise.
His kind never does. He contributes nothing but rumors and partisan propaganda that has fooled him completely.
And the results of his 'part time job' is nothing but his wasted life and the shit all over his face from having his nose rubbed in it once again.

Now dance for me some more, Loser Boy, while once again admitting you're nothing but a worthless troll, which puts you right up there with RealTool.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]