Political discussions about everything
By RealJustme
Hillary almost fainted several times and seemed lost, often going blank and apparently forgetting what she was talking about, while Trump was very presidential and pounded out the facts...even though some don't want to hear them. Trump hands down cleaned her clock tonight.
By RealJustme
Did you guys see the pussy sign the university posted warning that the debate might contain discussions on topics that might make them feel in need of someone to talk to and resources will be available for those that need help during or after the debate. Exactly what is wrong with Obama's America. Bunch of pussies!!!
sign.JPG
sign.JPG (103.1 KiB) Viewed 4088 times
By elklindo69
Fake Hair

Fake Tan

Fake University

Fake Foundation

Fake Press Conference

And now we are supposed to get the real deal from Trump tonight?

:lol:
By Clownkicker
If this thread isn't absolute proof that RealTool lives completely in his delusions, I don't know what is.

How many of his mindless henchmen will he sucker in with this one? :lol:
By johnforbes
It just remains to be seen how Hillary will hold up.

The shocking thing was that Lester Holt asked her no tough questions at all.

Wasting time on the birther stuff when there was the Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, the IRS scandal...that isn't even responsible for a news outlet.
By snakeoil
Justme...I think that my feelings about The Ice Queen are well known so this is not me saying rah, rah for Hllary. Your comments here prove that you have little brain power and that your opinions are not yours but the opinions that are fed to you by your handlers. Even Trump's campaign chairman had trouble defending him last night and she came off badly in post-debate interviews. I can't vote for Hillary because my distrust of her is so great. I feel that the "friends in high places" have kept her out of jail. I look at Trump and say no way I'm going to put nuclear weapons in the hands of this idiot. Hillary and Trump both should be in ail, Johnson and Stein are even worse.

I keep hoping that the FBI will charge them both and we will have two new candidates with some honor and intelligence.. A Biden vs Kasich contest would really get my blood flowing.
By Intrepid
Well, that isn't going to happen. I'm afraid what we see is what we have to deal with.

I've looked at several polls this morning, those I've seen, including Times magazine give Trump an edge. Ranging from very slight to modest.

Lester Holt did a journeyman's work trying to bolster Killery, but intelligent people saw through it; no questions on the Clinton global shakedown foundation, Benghazi, etc.

The next debate will be more revealing.
By RealJustme
Lester Holt did a journeyman's work trying to bolster Killery, but intelligent people saw through it
Yep, I knew how it was going to go with Holt the moment he opened the debate by declaring Americans have never been better off, wages are higher, blah, blah, blah, all lies. Holt then fact checked Trump using false data and kept asking Hillary if she had anything to say about what Trump had just said but never asking Trump if he had anything to say about Hillary's lies. Trump being Trump, didn't let that stop him from commenting anyway.

When Hillary got on her high horse about there has to be accountability and cybersecurity has to be a priority , Trump missed his moment. He should have said if he had been President he would have fired her for compromising America's secrets in an attempt to conceal her activities, that's the type of accountability he would bring to the government.

He won the debate but he was to nice to her.
By johnforbes
Amen.

Trump did (intentionally?) let a golden opportunity pass when Hillary began talking about cyber security and Trump could have said, hey, you've already shown your own ignorance about cyber security.
By RealJustme
Your comments here prove that you have little brain power and that your opinions are not yours but the opinions that are fed to you by your handlers.
Snake I see my comments went right over your head, they were made prior to the debate to reel in the fish, Clown/Elk bit big time. :lol:
By Clownkicker
So RealTool makes a delusional troll post.

I point out that he's nothing but a delusional troll.

RealTool sees that as 'reeling me in'.

Meanwhile, the only clowns Tool 'reeled in' are johnforbes and Insipid.
They still don't get it. They bit big time.
By elklindo69
Trump denied at the debate that he claimed global warming was a Chinese hoax at the debate.

A few moments later he was debunked as a liar on Twitter....using his own tweets as evidence.

:lol:

By Clownkicker
Tool, his denial is on video for all to see. You can't just tell lies like that.
The only people you fool are simpletons like johnforbes and Insipid, but they're already on the side of stupidity.
The rest of us know better, so your lie is wasted.
By elklindo69
Trump didn't even bother to take down the tweet. So Trump by default admits that he lied, or he lies so much that he can't remember the lie, or he could really care less if he lies.
By RealJustme
Trump didn't even bother to take down the tweet.
Isn't that refreshing that our next President isn't into covering up? President Trump, get over it!
By johnforbes
By default, and through his own faults, Elkin remains the dumbest person on the Internet.

Given the half billion people online, that is quite an honor for Elkin.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]