Political discussions about everything
In a previously little-noticed video from February at the Clinton Global Initiative, former President Bill Clinton suggested that the U.S. use Syrian refugees to rebuild Detroit.

“The truth is that the big loser in this over the long run is going to be Syria. This is an enormous opportunity for Americans,” Bill Clinton said about the Syrian migrant crisis.

Detroit has 10,000 empty, structurally sound houses—10,000. And lot of jobs to be had repairing those houses. Detroit just came out of bankruptcy and the mayor’s trying to do an innovative sort of urban homesteading program there. But it just gives you an example of what could be done. And I think any of us who have ever had any personal experience with either Syrian Americans or Syrian refugees think it’s a pretty good deal to bring them in and put them to work.
The Clintons see the Syrian crisis as a good thing, it allows globalists to import them into the United States, kind of explains why Hillary started the crisis. What I don't understand is if Detroit has all that money and need to import thousands of workers to rebuild the city, why don't they hire some unemployed blacks now? What are they waiting on...or is Clinton lying again?
The Clintons have been in, and near, power for 40 years.

If they have some secret sauce to help the economy, why did they wait 40 years to reveal it?

As to Clinton's Syrian-Detroit idea, that's pretty insane for the former Rhodes Scholar.
"You will know we are Christians by our love, by our love.
And you'll know we are Christians by our hypocrisy"

You know that song, don't you, sillydaddy?
They sing it at your church, right? You know, the 'rock' service for your youth? :lol:

We're honored to have your children's Christian role model here. :shock:
Bubba wants us to believe the Syrian refugees are anxious to come to the USA and do

manual labor rebuilding houses for the niggers of Detroit
Translation of what Clinton said " The super predators are to lazy and or stupid, to do the work so we need to bring someone in to do it for them" Had Trump said that the media would be all over him for weeks.
That sure is the truth.

My younger brother, who is in the auto industry, took me for a drive a few years ago through Detroit.

It was really something.

At some street corners in mostly abandoned areas, they advised cars to roll through stop signs because carjackers were lurking in the grass/weeds.

Needless to say, we took along a little protection.
I have a plan for Detroit. Been thinking on it for a while.

Why not bulldoze it? Take it all the way down to dirt...the whole city. Let nature work, and have that square mileage return to it's natural state as it was before white man came. Like the injuns knew it...circa 1500 or so.
No roads, no concrete, no buildings. NADA.

It would be the first project of it's kind ever!
And we get the added benefit of removing Detroit from the ever growing list of cities that are tax revenue money pits. No tax revenue going into the "once was" city, and of course, no tax revenue coming out, which would make it revenue neutral....right?
Why do "African" Americans when they're the majority, seem to always revert their neighborhoods back to tribal African like neighborhoods? The fact that Clinton acknowledges African Americans can't survive without help from someone willing to do the work is really telling.
When Lincoln set them free...a lot of them refused to leave the plantations....
There are court records from those days...
showing free blacks going to the courts and voluntarily selling themselves back into slavery.....
Do you have some point there, silly?

What do you think it means that many blacks didn't leave the plantations?
Are you trying to say they were too lazy to leave so they stayed to work like slaves instead? :lol:
Care to make yourself look like an ignorant jackass with a brief analysis of the situation?
Please explain your post for us.
Are you trying to say they were too lazy to leave so they stayed to work like slaves instead?
Dude you hit the nail on the head, (just leave out the work part, that's a racist word) their new masters are the Democrat politicians who feed and care for them, all they have to do in return is toe the line and vote as told.

Clinton even acknowledges that by saying they need to bring in Syrian refugees to rebuild Detroit for the locals.
I have watched the TV show Hardcore Pawn several times....don't know if it's still on the air.
The pawnshop was/is in Detroit. The show follows the owners operating the shop..
Many of their customers are black...
One thing I notice most common with the blacks is when both parties can't agree on money amount of a
pawn item the blacks start demanding...saying things like, " that is what I need and want, now give me
MY money!" MY MONEY?? Really? :lol: :lol:

Congratulations, Tool, you got me to piss away 4 minutes of my life watching a video that doesn't show what you claimed it showed.

You really don't care if people know you're a lying sack of shit, do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, Tool, I'm not falling for that again.
You give me a link and a time stamp and I'll consider pissing away more time on this nonsense.

You morons do realize this is a TV show, right?

People go in and act like fools in order to get on TV.
You dumb fuckers actually think "reality TV" is real, don't you? :lol:

No wonder you fall for Trump's nonsense. :lol: :lol:
Jeezuz....right in front of Clown-moid, and he still denies it.

Clown-moid, if you want to know the truth about the way I feel, this is the culture (or lack of it) that is displayed way, way too often by blacks. This is the culture I detest, and do not want to be around.
These are niggers. To me that is the definition caught on video.
They are the same thugs in Ferguson, Oakland, Detroit, Chicago, and on and on and on.
This is rap music, this is welfare fraud, this is BLM, this is where most of the street crime comes from, this is "who da baby daddy".

Now, you may have Queen Nefertiti as a wife, but my bet is she ain't what we just saw. And if you deny that type of behavior exists, and if you deny my choice to detest it, and if you deny my choice to not associate with it....well then you are just a denier.

Do you like me? Do you like Just, Silly, Forbes? My bet is that you would not sit down with us in any scenario; over a beer, at lunch, at work, you wouldn't be on our pool league or bowling teams, etc. You would avoid us, because you don't want to hang with us. Because you DON'T LIKE OUR CULTURE.

Why can't I do the same without YOU throwing the race card?

I have personally done more for poor old black men in my neck of the woods than you will ever do in yours. I have no problem with blacks, until they show out, fall out, or otherwise make a stupid spectacle of themselves.

You and ELK are constantly blaming racial tension on conservatives, when we have to deal with shit like this on a daily basis. How about you blacks out there change the way you act? It might go a long way to changing how we
re-act.

And this ain't no TV show.
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]